Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Just for the event? All comps?
    Just the event, I missed my cup game so I cannot tell. Sometimes it works other times I cannot do a sub or use any of my bonuses.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    @SausyFC
    it would be really nice to extend the event as a christmas present for all loyal players
    maloukees likes this.

@sausyfc

Hey sausy i hope this is a joke. How is it possible that members of an association get different players! Even much better ones despite earning less points in the event, im sorry i am happy for my mate but its just beyond fair. With that move you make people unneccessarily jeaulous despite reaching their target.

Please be kind enough to fix this and give everyone the 8 star player then instead of letting teammembers down.

Im pretty sure that the others who are going to read this will be in shook that its like that. Now i can t even be happy about my 7 star player if i see that 2 of us got a 144..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

CH4
    Can someone send a formation and tactics that beat PSG as my team are 375 points in with 2 days left and we can’t win many of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by CH4 View Post
    Can someone send a formation and tactics that beat PSG as my team are 375 points in with 2 days left and we can’t win many of the games.
    Hard attacking
    Mixed
    Mixed
    On

High
    Hard
    Zonal
    On

Formation 4-2-1(amc)-3(amr/aml/st)

Won 3 out of 4 matches against PSG. My team at 105%

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

@Saucy it's happening again today. Everything was fine when I used the free play, but for two token paid games in a row this is what my bonuses are like:
    [Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20181221-083238_top-eleven.jpg
    As it is I loose bonus abilities I cannot change formation, or do subs, the game just plays on and gives me its own result. I can't tell how much tokens I have burnt between now and yesterday, just because I want that 9* player.

I experienced the same issue in my secondary account today. So what do I do Saucy?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    @Saucy it's happening again today. Everything was fine when I used the free play, but for two token paid games in a row this is what my bonuses are like:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181221-083238_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	114638
    As it is I loose bonus abilities I cannot change formation, or do subs, the game just plays on and gives me its own result. I can't tell how much tokens I have burnt between now and yesterday, just because I want that 9* player.

I experienced the same issue in my secondary account today. So what do I do Saucy?
    I'm looking into it now, I haven't seen this issue I'm afraid so I have no troubleshooting advice for the moment. Will follow up as soon as I learn more about it. Sorry for the inconvenience, Nebu.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I'm looking into it now, I haven't seen this issue I'm afraid so I have no troubleshooting advice for the moment. Will follow up as soon as I learn more about it. Sorry for the inconvenience, Nebu.
    Alright, I will be waiting...

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #69
    Hi everyone,

Just posted into the bugs section, but there is a planned server maintenance period beginning at approximately ~11:15am CEST today, Dec. 21. I will update when it begins and ends, it should only be a few minutes.

Thanks for your patience.

UPDATE: Downtime has started rolling out on some servers.

UPDATE 2: All servers are back online, thanks once more for your patience Managers.

Hopefully can make it before closing. Need that 7-9* player

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast