Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - FULL-TIME

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - FULL-TIME-screenshot_2018-12-19-20-07-53.jpg  
    Last edited by SLOBODA; 01-14-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    Michael026 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SLOBODA View Post
    PSG easy (4 times 7:0), nothing special with tactics, all mixed and normal. But problem is Real Mother****er, 15 games but no win what ever I tried. Hey guys it is all random, there is no special formation and tactic it is just fraud game.

[Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - FULL-TIME-screenshot_2018-12-19-20-07-53.jpg
    Must be one hell of a team you got there. What's your team %?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    this competition is pure trash... i don't know why i thought they will bring us something else. same bull****, same trolling, same unbeatable robots, huge number of points to achieve in very short time and the rewards are...almost a joke. you're getting pathetic, nordeus, let this **** go and bring us something good

agree, half of the members of my group don't play the event anymore.

Bring back King of the hill.
    The only good contest so far.
    maloukees and Francicic01 like this.

Agreed. I paid for the scout bonus, changed countless formations and nothing. I lose no matter what i do with psg. I play for 3 month and i am already bored with their bull****

and this should be "Unlock all the phases", not complete

[Official] Unite Against Giants Challenge - FULL-TIME-emblem.jpg

Hello Saucy, since today I have not been able to use my team's possession bonus. Please is this a general issue, it is really hurting my game play you know and wasting my tokens...
    Last edited by Nebu; 12-20-2018 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Clarity
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Dreamer
    and with this challenge the troll results are back. i just beat a 40% abandoned team 1-0 with 75% possesion, tons of 1-1 chances, all over the goal and final statistics 21 shots and only 2!!! on goal. screw you nordeus, no more challenges ever again, please!!!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Hello Saucy, since today I have not been able to use my team's possession bonus. Please is this a general issue, it is really hurting my game play you know and wasting my tokens...
    Just for the event? All comps?

it should be nice if they added more days to this event, maybe +2 days, cause is impossible to reach a reward in so little time... since now i spent lot of tokens for getting just 10 greens and blues...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast