Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What did top 11 taught you ? how did it change your personality and ideas ?

Pro

What did top 11 taught you ? how did it change your personality and ideas ?

does it teach you discipline and give you a sense of professionalism ?

Are you from those managers who wake up early in the morning at the beginning of the each new season to catch some good players?

Are you from those managers who calculate time to benefit to the last drop from the free 6 % condition that are provided every 3 hours ?

etc...

share your stories , ideas, and views.

Regards

Happy new year 2019

Dreamer
    Happy New year to you too.
    Cheers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    What did top 11 taught you ?
    I improved a lot my English by being here in the forum and other socials
    (yes, they were much worst before 5 years )

Happy new year
    Bunzo and Hunter like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I improved a lot my English by being here in the forum and other socials
    (yes, they were much worst before 5 years )

Happy new year
    I started learn English because of this game lol
    Hunter likes this.

I train players to 69% or just under and wake up to train them so their bonuses are all 10%.

Back of the net!

Apprentice
    Whatever you do, you cant beat the system lol.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Are you from those managers who calculate time to benefit to the last drop from the free 6 % condition that are provided every 3 hours ?

Happy new year 2019
    i'm one of those
    maloukees likes this.

i just completed 4 years in this game yesterday ...and i have learned lot about football in general after playing this game ...this game has helped me understand lots of things that people don't notice ..especially player recruitment..tactics ..i remember i had cup final game ..i was playing 3-4-2-1 ....and we were trailing 2-1 after 80 min mark ,..i had a striker who was doing well as sub ..so i subbed him on ..for my striker ...he made it 2-2 in 89 min ..game goes to extra time and my ACM scores winner lol ...i was so happy ..i had my heart in my mouth ....but that's the thrill u have as football manager in general
    SausyFC likes this.
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Apprentice
    Not going to lie, since I downloaded this app it has consumed me lol. Well, not consumed, but I have no time or room for any other game on my phone right now. I don't wake up early to any game that's scheduled earlier than 10 am (I'm an early riser anyway, wake n bake) as its just a game and I trust my tactics, but I guarantee I have watched all of the ads to rest my players faster and gain resources. At the beginning of the season I spend a lot of time in the transfers tab but I try to get my additions done day 1 of the new season. Throughout the season I attend as many games as I can and sometimes, this is kind of embarrassing but, I just open the app and stare at the team I have thumbing through stats and skill %s just admiring the team I've made. Sometimes I'll swipe through the club stats page as well. I'm a nerd for top 11 but I imagine it is because I am good at soccer managing since I used to play it on FIFA a lot lol. If this was my first experience and I was just learning how to soccer manage, I probably would have quit a long time ago as the learning curve is kind of steep without past experience in managing sims.
    ZeekLTK likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Pro
    How much time estimated do you guys spend every month on top 11 ( watching matches + training + playing special competitions + waiting players on auction for bidding ) ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast