Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Season 114 - Are you ready?

Famous
    I lost friday my treble, because my second match in the Cup Semi final was at 4am sorry but that time I'm sleeping...

Just feel not happy about this, why is my match at that time??? How can I attend.. just lost 1-0 after 1-1 in the home game.

I feel something was more possible
    milpol and nikolgiorgos like this.

I am unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    Season 114 will be my 7th
    So far I won 2 league titles, 1 cl and 1 cup
    My only goal every season is to get better starting position in next season by training hard, this season I start with 102,1%
    Trophies will come
    In this game wins players who are not active on their account. I go into day and day and my team makes transfers and trainings. but always the weaker teams are winning. Administrators think it is tricky in the results to get you to put real money in the game. has become a top eleven game panarama

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I lost friday my treble, because my second match in the Cup Semi final was at 4am sorry but that time I'm sleeping...

Just feel not happy about this, why is my match at that time??? How can I attend.. just lost 1-0 after 1-1 in the home game.

I feel something was more possible
    Same with my league. All of the matches are 01:00 or at 7:00 .I won't wake up early for this. That's a reason why I'm tanking

I'm playing for fun
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Same with my league. All of the matches are 01:00 or at 7:00 .I won't wake up early for this. That's a reason why I'm tanking

I'm playing for fun
    Set your nationality and team country to a better time zone for you, I also did that already

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post

I'm playing for fun
    Not uncommon for level 1, it will get better eventually.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Apprentice
    Season Report- 6 league games to go!

20 played, 20 won in the league, playing 2nd place away tomorrow! Really want to keep this 100% record! The guy has consistently supported my opponent since my first game. He has an issue with me! Haha. Although it should be the opposite after the same guy cost me the treble last season, with a plucky CL extra time win.

I play the same player in the Cup final in a few days and on paper, should win the CL. The star man, has again been the relentless, outstanding, once in a generation type player, who at 24, is approaching 500 club goals! ...Yaw Dogbe.....

The CL has been relatively straight forward, going through the group with 6/6 wins and only 1 conceded and only a further 2 conceded on the way to the semi-finals.

I have had a few questionable moments, especially in the Cup, where Nordeus has insisted on making some of the routine ties, ‘very interesting’, like when I won 5-1 away in the first leg, then found myself 4-0 down in the home leg, with no obvious reason as to why, when I’d never conceded more than 3 against a good team, never mind an average one like the opponent at the time....

Here are a few team and league player stats...

So, the Champagne is on Ice. Let’s hope I can seal the treble once more this season. More good news is my association is only 13 points away from platinum so our return is sealed next weekend....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and Desmondd like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Rats vs Rats so interesting xD
    Oooh yeah, just noticed that myself...
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Do anyone know at what time you get new tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Man.united View Post
    Do anyone know at what time you get new tokens?
    During the daily reset.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    time is relative, so just say 02.30 GMT
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast