Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Season 114 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Objectives achieve

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    @khris in my mother tongue Sabzi = cooked vegetable (dish eg- potatoes and beens) lol

CL = won
    League = Invincible
    Cup = Troll

khris, iptables and nikolgiorgos like this.

Cup = Troll ( best ) )
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Dreamer
    Association = troll 😠

Apprentice
    PENULTIMATE DAY-

Managed to win the Cup with a deserved 3-2 win over my league rival, who is 9 points behind me in 2nd place. A game where I was pegged back twice, before my S. Korean striker Sang-Hyun Lee popped up on 79’ for his hat trick and sending him to the top of the goal charts for Cup tournament top scorer.

CL ended in a dramatic 7-6 aggregate defeat, where I was chasing a 3-1 away defeat from the first leg. I somehow found myself 0-2 down after not long and seemingly dead and buried, especially after my clumsy stand in midfielder, covering my suspended usual 1st teamer, was sent off after 4-1. Somehow the match swung to me being 5-4 in front in the game, with 20 mins to go, but no more goals came and I lost on aggregate in one of the most intense games I’ve played!

The league has been seen off nicely, having only dropped 2 points (to my solid rival and cup final opponent) with one game left to go. My superstar AML and free kick taker Yaw Dogbe has easily wrapped up the Top scorer for 6th consecutive season with 49 goals, whilst my other top scorers make up the top 3.

All in all a good season, with my final league game Vs 10th place looking a routine win. Disappointing CL semi 1st leg, but association are promoted back to Plat after a 13-4 first leg semi final win that should see us in the final tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Please anyone with an active association?,im a level 5 going 6,im active and ready to play,thanks
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmondd View Post
    Please anyone with an active association?,im a level 5 going 6,im active and ready to play,thanks
    Check out the Associations subforum, you can open a post there better and focus there

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Check out the Associations subforum, you can open a post there better and focus there
    thanks but where is the forum please?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmondd View Post
    thanks but where is the forum please?
    Associations Talk

https://forum.topeleven.com/associations/

Dreamer
    10 rests are better than zero rest

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast