Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Player training & development

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Most players will take much more than 12 green packs to go up a star, one skill point per green booster would be a good result. I assumed 12 tokens was the player cost from the academy
    and you are right, 4* player from academy cost 12+ token and because they are fast trainer you cannot answer now bring them to ( almost) 6* with regular playing/ training by the end of the season

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Ok, a non-token buyer training session:

Simple. If you dont have tokens to buy tons of green and red packs to replenish condition and injuries from training respectively, you have to time things in order to get the best out of the free conditioning every 3 hours.

I have a timetable in excel where I have all the condition upgrades for my account. I count how many to the next game and then train my guys down the the level where the free condition intervals will bring me back up to as close to 99% as possible.

ex. this morning at 7:30am, I have a game at 19:34. I had 4 intervals, which is 20%. I just group trained everyone until they were all around 77-79% and wait until my game. After that game, if no other games that evening, I train the rest until around 75% and finish for the night. Nextrning get up and do the same.

I get a star every season, sometimes 2 stars if he is a fast trainer.
    May i ask for the formulas for your excel sheet? are you able to actually get the data from the game itself or do you have to key them in yourself(which is still useful)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    If you dont buy tokens, you have little choice but to be lucky when you purchase players. Lucky in the sense that you get a fast trainer. Well luck is not the main thing, just make sure his worth is one of the highest for his age/position. But at the end of the day you will have to sell and buy new players EVERY season, regardless of his training speed. So count on replacing 1/3 to 1/2 of your team every 1-2 years depending on your league and how competitive it is.

i have bought 3 scouts over 3 seasons and they, plus 2 other very fast trainers are the only ones left from my starting team in level 1.

Look, you spent $9.5M for a 5* player. not bad. if he is a fast trainer, count on him being in your team for 2-3 years. My 2 fast trainers from lvl 1 are my worst players in this season but they are not far behind the others: the max I can get in the auctions is 30 apparently with an occasional 35, but my worst defender is 29 and I have had him from the start so he is on par with my level. My GK from lvl 1, i still have as a backup and he is 29 quality with 1v1, another good trainer.

All that to say: if you want to keep players, spend the money and buy the one with the higher market value. Otherwise you will be wasting tokens in bidding wars for replacement players every season to replace the crap in your team.

I agree with u he was very expensive but he is really a fast trainer 6 more points and i have a 6 stars attacker

I have no problem with buying players u buy each player at 6 am with only one token .. I bought that 5* st with one token and another 5* gk with only 1 token its the best time to buy players my ptoblem now is the cash and to balance my team training and matches ... Cuz i have some idiot friends who surprise me with friendlies when im in need of rest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12