Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The quality of scouts

The quality of scouts

Hi

has anyone experience with players from the scout list? I face a team full of scout players in CL today. All of them have SA. Players with nearly 7* too (how expensive this must be). I wondered how good these players really are. Since they are 23 and older, how fast di they learn or are the useful for only one ore two seasons? Are there players with poor performance too? Imagine you buy a scout for 50 token and he doesnt learn quick and plays only 4 or 5 rated matches...

Pro
    Ive bought 2, one a good defender and another was a sublime striker(52 goals in 26 league games, always rated 8 or 9), best player ive had by a mile. had one for 3 seasons and the other 2. I reckon you can get 4/5 seasons out of them as first team players and then 1/2 as subs. Ive heard of people buying scouts that were crap though. They dont train all that great due to the quality they have and the age they are but im still adding around 3 skill points a season on normal training.

Id highly reccomend buying one with SA free kick, hell score 8 out of 10 free kicks!

When I come up against scouts they are great but I have bought 2 scouts both ****.
    Yinhung likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    When I come up against scouts they are great but I have bought 2 scouts both ****.
    How bad we talking? like whats there match ratings like? goal averages (if there strikers or mids). Just curious as ive done well with scouts but tbh for 50 tokens i could get 4 or 5 (at a guess) top end 4* players or 5 star players, so doubt ill be investing in more scouts tbh!

I just buy high end 5* players and train up
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    I just bought a scout ST with freekick the other day and he has 7 goals in 5 games. I have bought 2 other scouts in my 4 seasons and one was a DC/DR with aerial def, and a GK with 1v1 who was my best player until I got my Scout ST.

I dont know about later levels, but at lower levels, they make a difference: My GK is still the one taking penalties for my team and now has 2 goals.

They are good, but you have a chanche to get one which will perform poorly. Altho if they are poor in this season they usually will be amazing in the next one.

I bought 2 strikers one with one on one SA & one with Corner kick SA their match ratings were good but they don't score enough goals they assist a fair amount but when I spend 50 tokens on a striker I expect them to be scoring 20+ a season!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    I just buy high end 5* players and train up
    lucky you
    there is no high end 5* players in my servers .. they show up one time if you lucky in a season and bidding go to 20-25 rounds ...
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I bought 2 strikers one with one on one SA & one with Corner kick SA their match ratings were good but they don't score enough goals they assist a fair amount but when I spend 50 tokens on a striker I expect them to be scoring 20+ a season!
    bzc their skills are balanced..
    my scout striker needed about half season to be as good as my 19 yo ST who had been feed skills points into attacking area mainly .. yes overall the scout may look better, but m 19 yo has better attacking skills
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast