Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Auction cheating me.

Auction cheating me.

Well where do i start...This has happened to me more than once but ive ignored it till now because im really getting tired of this. Sometimes i make a bid on the player and it tells me to "wait.." I wait for atleast 10 minutes and then i refresh the page . After coming back from refreshing the page..I dont get the player nor do i have my tokens. They take both my token and my player. This is really getting annoying. Tell me if this is happening to anyone else. Really annoying.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarRussell View Post
    Well where do i start...This has happened to me more than once but ive ignored it till now because im really getting tired of this. Sometimes i make a bid on the player and it tells me to "wait.." I wait for atleast 10 minutes and then i refresh the page . After coming back from refreshing the page..I dont get the player nor do i have my tokens. They take both my token and my player. This is really getting annoying. Tell me if this is happening to anyone else. Really annoying.
    Its your connection id say. I occasionally get the "wait" message when im on my phone but its only for a few seconds. Ive never had it on my computer though as the connections solid

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Its your connection id say. I occasionally get the "wait" message when im on my phone but its only for a few seconds. Ive never had it on my computer though as the connections solid
    I dont think my connection has a problem but if so how do i get my tokens back? or my player?

It happened to me recently I lost the player and coz I had to to wait and could not bid it is not my fault and it is not my connection as I have no connection problems previously with this game or any other games or sites so I sent a ticket to Nordeus asking for my 15 tokens back it took awhile I had to answer a lot of stupid questions and they basically sent me an email telling me how the game works in auction and they said that coz this is the first time they will give me back the tokens but said in future if it happens I should refresh, so my advice would be to send them a ticket and try to take a screenshot if poss.
    UmarRussell likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    It happened to me recently I lost the player and coz I had to to wait and could not bid it is not my fault and it is not my connection as I have no connection problems previously with this game or any other games or sites so I sent a ticket to Nordeus asking for my 15 tokens back it took awhile I had to answer a lot of stupid questions and they basically sent me an email telling me how the game works in auction and they said that coz this is the first time they will give me back the tokens but said in future if it happens I should refresh, so my advice would be to send them a ticket and try to take a screenshot if poss.
    Thanks for telling me this, i really appreciate it. Btw how do you send a ticket?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UmarRussell View Post
    Thanks for telling me this, i really appreciate it. Btw how do you send a ticket?
    This has happened to me a few times. It is the games connection to the server, not your connection. I have a good connection, not smokin fast, but good. They expect everyone to have T3 connections or fibe these days...
    UmarRussell likes this.

Dreamer
    I've said this on other threads - this game often times out when you play it for around 10 minutes or more, and especially if you leave it waiting for something (a match starting, auction times, etc.). Whenever you have something important to do - refresh 2 mins prior to it.

As soon as you see the "Wait" sign - refresh immediately, unless you're playing through mobile or via tethering. If you're on a broadband connection, it simply means that the game has timed out.

It has happened to me 2 or 3 times, and luckily the first two I got the players anyways because nobody else had placed a bid. The third time I already knew my lesson and hit F5 immediately, just in time to get into the last 5 seconds of the bidding round.
    aiureah likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    I've said this on other threads - this game often times out when you play it for around 10 minutes or more, and especially if you leave it waiting for something (a match starting, auction times, etc.). Whenever you have something important to do - refresh 2 mins prior to it.

As soon as you see the "Wait" sign - refresh immediately, unless you're playing through mobile or via tethering. If you're on a broadband connection, it simply means that the game has timed out.

It has happened to me 2 or 3 times, and luckily the first two I got the players anyways because nobody else had placed a bid. The third time I already knew my lesson and hit F5 immediately, just in time to get into the last 5 seconds of the bidding round.
    Im the other way about, its fine on my computer but times out constantly on my phone (samsung s3)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Im the other way about, its fine on my computer but times out constantly on my phone (samsung s3)
    Mobile is often laggy for various reasons, so that's normal - I never go into auctions from my phone because of that, period. Phone brand doesn't matter.
    herdo likes this.

Go thru the T11 site and click nordeus support!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2