Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - Coming January 22nd!

So far we're going to be able to save a few different formations and see other player's history and trophies. Not exactly inspiring at the moment. I think Nordeus could do with a few marketing lessons on how to build anticipation for a new release!
    KarlRemsteden and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    So far we're going to be able to save a few different formations and see other player's history and trophies. Not exactly inspiring at the moment. I think Nordeus could do with a few marketing lessons on how to build anticipation for a new release!
    Good changes, but not enough in my opinion.

Famous
    Good changes, but tackle also the problem what the FA top100. Brings with all the tanking and tricking

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Timóteo View Post
    If only Top Eleven 2019 was the update where we would finally be allowed to change servers. It is quite inconceivable to have a game like this where you aren't allowed to switch servers so that you can play against your mates in the league, cup and CL. Unfortunately, all we're probably getting are a few cosmetic changes and "improvements" that actually make the game worse.
    I agree!!
    Since over 20 seasons by now,each 3 seasons, the top level of the server my team is hosted in, must be stopped to be promoted because there are only 16 teams available to create a new season in a +1 level.

Thus, my teams misses a level every 3 seasons. If server could be changed,it would be easier to redistribute active teams to recreate competitions...
    Otherwise the game will be worse and worse as competitions will remain the same,season by season....

It's time to change,Nordeus!!

atm let's wait for tomorrow.
    Have ready your teams for the games.
    and maybe buy if you had in mind, some items from the shop - like the Christmas and nations jerseys.
    I believe that they will be out soon.

@SausyFC can you tell us if is still 2D or 3D ? just some hours remaining can you tell us ?

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Epic to see GK is taking a corner, the other team is clearing the ball ready for a logical shoot from distance, or fast counter-attack, and... nothing happens lol.
    IImaestroII and Altiplano like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Btw no 3D guys, Khris confirmed

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

They will merge the servers xD

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

update on the 29th Version 6.5

NEW

– Your Assistant Manager will help you to prepare even better for your upcoming matches! Through the brand new time-limited feature, every day he will show you specific offers for new players that can be a good fit for your squad and can help you increase your chances of success.

Note: Managers who have iOS devices with OS version older than iOS 8 won’t see this update. Managers who have Top Eleven version 6.4 on their devices will be able to continue playing with it indefinitely

So heaps more tokens needed LOL!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast