Thread: the way to train your players

Rookie

the way to train your players

i`m still trying to remember how the game works,so i have a "stupid" newbie question:

what is the best way to train your players?besides league matches...friendlies?or training 3/6/9%?as i remember,the fastest way for the players to improve is by small training(10%) or 3%fitness...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Sorry but I don't understand your post you should should put stretching (small) more times when you can put all then wait till one of them will be availabe and you can use it again
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sorry but I don't understand your post you should should put stretching (small) more times when you can put all then wait till one of them will be availabe and you can use it again
    my bad.the ideea is about long term training.which one of the trainings makes the player progress faster?friendlies?or stretches,bla bla bla(10/20/30%)?

or let-s put it another way.do training matches give more training points to the players than basic training?
    Last edited by Cronco Octav; 12-12-2012 at 01:46 PM.

I believe friendlies yield more skill points than training does but theres also a greater risk of injury too.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*