Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME

[Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME-nt_forum.jpg

Hi Managers,

We have some important news regarding the future of the National Team album to share.

We’ll be wrapping up the National Team album on January 15th, after which the National Team section will no longer be available.

In the lead up, National Team fixtures will be available every day beginning January 9th, with new opponents refreshing every 2 days. This will give everyone an opportunity to complete their albums or make one more push to fill up some pages.

We’d like to thank you for taking part in the feature during what was an exciting year for International football. For anyone who unlocked a sticker during the course of the Album, we’ll be sending out an exclusive emblem to commemorate the achievement after the final day.

NOTE: For anyone who would’ve unlocked the Album feature in line with the new season approaching, the Album will not be visible.

Thanks for your understanding.

R.i.p.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Personally I believe is a smart move. Is great to have 2 teams as well but thinking that the time available to play on National Teams was so limited I wouldn't miss it to much. Was fun and for sure would be back at the next World Cup!
    maloukees likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Does it mean there will be no more National Team matches? Why? These were nice add-on to the regular season matches and gave us more chances to interact with the game. Especially in the final week(s) of each season in case we are out of cup and/or CL and there is just one league match per day...

I would prefer adding matches, not reducing them...
    USARABAT likes this.

Addicted
    So, we don’t need to care about retiring players.

Apprentice
    No new update????
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Apprentice
    Bring other national team competition plz
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-02-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Abrar Shahrir likes this.

Very kind of you to wrap it up on January 15th after 90% of our teams will have retired by January 6th.

Again, thank you for your generosity.
    pele likes this.

Rookie
    Would it not now be sensible to cancel the player retirements at the end of this season if the competition is ending in 2 weeks time?
    dsio and pele like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Would it not now be sensible to cancel the player retirements at the end of this season if the competition is ending in 2 weeks time?
    i really cant understand their thinking... Really...
    USARABAT likes this.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast