Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By Simon lee
  • 1 Post By Lagloriosa
  • 2 Post By HairDryer
  • 4 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Assistant Mismanager

Rookie

Assistant Mismanager

Just played in champions league and lost 2-0 at home , no problem both teams evenly matched, but my assistant manager helpful little soul he is gave me this advice at the end of the game , our defence couldn’t cope with their attack , our defence were strong , and my centre half was man of the match ! What is the point of this part of the game , first two sentences contradict each other and then my centre half is man of the match please ditch this pointless part of the game in update

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    Just played in champions league and lost 2-0 at home , no problem both teams evenly matched, but my assistant manager helpful little soul he is gave me this advice at the end of the game , our defence couldn’t cope with their attack , our defence were strong , and my centre half was man of the match ! What is the point of this part of the game , first two sentences contradict each other and then my centre half is man of the match please ditch this pointless part of the game in update
    Oh, and you haven't seen the "we have the lead but we are losing on aggregate" when you are actually 9-0 winning.
    Francicic01 likes this.

Your AM is Mourinho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Your AM is Mourinho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who is currently unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    Never listen to that greenpack coach.. its a scam from Nordeus

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Rookie
    Bad passing made it hard to score good advice ? Nope we scored 5 !