Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Strikers don't score.

Depend of the own team clibration when the game assigns roles of contribution. Remember that the field have 3 areas, at-mc-def and that the AM's R/L count as attackers, so one should know what players are giving something, and yep... a team with a DR+MC+AMc and maybe a amr/l scoring and contributing can mean that the ST is eclipsed by the own engine, as there is no space "of contribution" for more players.

Khris Im sorry, but I couldn't understand this...
    Can you explain it please ( sorry for being newb ) ...
    My ST scores, no problems so far...
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Khris Im sorry, but I couldn't understand this...
    Can you explain it please ( sorry for being newb ) ...
    My ST scores, no problems so far...
    Simple:

You can't buy 11 players that score 40 goas each. Even if they scored 40 goals with the last team, the game will calibrate the contribution of these players once they join your team.
    So, "can happen" as the game selects the contributive players, and discards others, that the game chose some positions as preferred to obtain the "contribution", with goals or assists.
    So, can happen that, the game choses 2, 3 or 4 main scorers, and that noone is a ST.

Thats why I talk about the "contribution roles", that the game assigns internally, to limite the teams and for example, too, there's usually 1 good player for FKs inside the team, and another for Corners, and 1 main man forassistances. All is regulated.

Interesting. Is there a way we can "predict or calculate" this calibration b4 we buy a new player, for example ?

Interesting. Is there a way we can "predict or calculate" this calibration b4 we buy a new player, for example ?
    No xD it changes usually, when new players join the team (slightly at least, for example, a top scorer, rarely will stop scoring if we buy new players)

But for example I had a experience time ago, buying 6-7 STs, noone worked, and I used the Reserve ST, of 5*, Yordanov, and after face many troll scores vs -30%s+ suddenly, the team started playing well, I had the match control, and troll matches stopped.
    This means, that at some point, I had inside the team, "al the contributive roles covered" so, I couldn't buy a new player and see him performing as a key player, or even good, because, there wasn't space for more contributive players.

I tend to keep a full squad, with 10 reserves that are my old players who I want to retire in my club, and it causes these stuffs... so if I "already have" the good players inside the reserves, I would need, to sell some of them, to allow new players to become key players.

This makes sense, for every player needs to adapt to the new club and team's philosophy.
    Thank you Khris
    It seems we have this element in the game, I didn't expect it, heh.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    What are you talking about? Adapt to the squad? When you buy are player here are 2 ways - he will be good or he will be trash. Sometimes helps when he have multiple positions so when changing maybe he will be good in another position but thats all.
    khris likes this.

This makes sense, for every player needs to adapt to the new club and team's philosophy.
    Thank you Khris
    It seems we have this element in the game, I didn't expect it, heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    What are you talking about? Adapt to the squad? When you buy are player here are 2 ways - he will be good or he will be trash. Sometimes helps when he have multiple positions so when changing maybe he will be good in another position but thats all.
    Isn't exactly a "adaptation", this dont exist in TE. As t@tomu mentioned, when u buy a player, or he is good, or he is bad.

And, thats what I was saying, I was talking about "what regulates" the amount of "good-well programmed players" that you can have. And as I was saying, the game, regulates and add limits in all teams. You can not have, "8" excellent key players, the game will assign, more contribution to some players, some will score, few others, assist, maybe another player, will be aggressive etc...

This is the "assignation of contributive roles", that do a limitation inside all teams to keep a sense.

"adapt" Forgot quotes, still on my 1st coffee
    khris and Isilakar like this.

Rookie
    What I thinm is that its because most of us play through the wings this way the striker won't score but the wingers since passes aren't coming towards him try playing through the middle i it would work I want to test it too PK helped my striker to be the highest goal scorer in my league even though he doesn't have PK speciality but very good finishing. I also believe that if we can Focus or Passing on a player in or team for example our strikers it could help them get opportunities to score, I got this idea if you support it then send it to as feedback to support of the game. It would be great.

Guess the simple two tactical additions that would make me "MAD" about Top Eleven.
    Focusing pass on one player. Oh my God that would make me love this game, with Man Marking inwhich I can be able to assign defensive players and my midfielders to mark my opponents players, just think of it there would be diversion and many managers would try to Man Mark my best player when I Focused the passing of my team to another player, this tactics would make managers wang to prepare better for their matches, this is the best tactical additions that would make managers more active and want to watch every game of their clubs This tactics woulsd be what I call "crazy" it would make managers think harder and be more involved in their matches because each match would bring along with it new challenges. 2ndly it would help us to silence the best player(s) of our opponents by assigning our best defenders to man mark them, though after every match the system would reset the man marking system the Pass Focusing on one player settings shouldn't change. Hope will see this in the next Top Eleven update cause it adds more indepth to the game.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my idea.
    Desmondd likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast