Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I remember a old match, 13 changes of formation in a match by both managers xD
    Well even now in most of the FA matches against top100 associations each manager can have more than 13 changes during the match. And now imagine if it will be really that easy to change the formations by pressing only 1 button - that is why this new feature from the start sounded strange to me. But in the end this is just a visual amendent
    khris and IImaestroII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Some bug - The arrows are visible as if its a horizontal formation screen. lol

Attachment 116129
    LOL that's funny really. But it was expected. If any of you were playing this game previously you should know that almost same bug was faced when we had arrows for the first time. Well actually the arrows were not looking to the left or to the right like it is now, but still their location was chaotic, like keeper and defence with up arrows and attackers with down arrows.

Time passes but nothing changes and Nordeus still tries to feed us with old feature with old bugs, but presenting it as smth totally new.

Com'on guys - do you really think it is smth we wanted as you say this update is based on our feedback

Should have at least changed the commentaries Nordeus. It's been too long since they last updated them and it's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hi Managers,

Top Eleven 2019 has arrived!

This latest update is made up entirely of suggestions from our global community of Managers! Thanks for the feedback, and please do keep it coming! Read on for more details about what’s included in Top Eleven 2019!

On top of new loading screens and music, there are tons of new features to share:

NEW:
    • Save Formations: Now you can save up to 4 formations in the Squad screen! Saves will include both your formation and tactics that you’ve set.
    • Leaderboards For All Competitions: See how your players stack up against others in the Cup, Champions League and Super League with Top Player leaderboards! Just like those in the League, now you’ll be able to see how your players stand in Top Scorer, Top Assists and Top Rated categories.
    • Profile Frames: There’s nothing like winning a trophy, and now you’ll show off your achievements from the previous season with new profile frames. Winning trophies will add a badge to your profile picture for one season to let your opponents know who they’re up against on the touchline.
    • Player Mentality/Arrows: They’re back! You can once again set your players to get forward or play deeper with the return of Arrows. To set Arrows, select the Player Mentality button in the Squad screen.
    • Club History Tab: The stats of Managers in Top Eleven are amazing, and we’ve received lots of feedback about wanting to make these incredible figures visible for other Managers. Now when you open an Opponent popup, you will see a new Club History tab, where their trophies won and stats will be visible.

IMPROVEMENTS:
    • Training Level animation is now skippable. After you complete a level on the training ground, you can tap to move through the level-up animation.
    • The default view of players on the Squad screen has switched to Roles from Condition/Morale.

Thanks as ever for the amazing support! We’re looking forward to another big and exciting year for Top Eleven in 2019! Stay tuned for more news soon.

Great to see this game to be more tactical than ever and i will enjoy this update but you can save more data to spend it to more areas of the game cutting the pictures of profiles. We are "coaches" not "models". A coach is pretty by his mind not his picture. May a lot of people disagree with that but the data we can use by the phone on a game are limited and i think pictures now are unnecessary and we can spend them in other areas.
    First example at friend list
    Now
    [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-screenshot_1.png
    After
    [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-screenshot_2.png

And second
    Now
    [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-screenshot_3.jpg
    After
    [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-screenshot_4.jpg
    Last edited by Metalord; 01-22-2019 at 01:38 PM. Reason: images not showed
    khris likes this.

so i watch the short live stream just now and they give code for 3 rests. but when i logged into this newly minted awesome(as nordeus try to make us believe) version of top11 2019. there's no redeem button at the club shop. need to logged in from my pc/web browser to claimed my precious 3 rest!

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-xredeem.jpg

oh forgot to mention, it's on ios version, both my iphone and ipad had no green redeem button at top right in the club shop

Addicted
    New game, two matches,
    Defeat: lvl 41, 106% vs lvl 40, 80% 1-2. UCL
    Draw: lvl 41, 106% vs lvl 41, 44% 1-1. League.

I'm not playing anymore, good luck with this .... game

anyway. cool 2 new jersey from the trailer/loading page/whatever they called it. can we have it as a gift for 2019. or put it in the shop for small price of tokens?

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-jersi2.jpg

Can't save "give up" tactic. Thats bad :/
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Poland View Post
    Can't save "give up" tactic. Thats bad :/
    Why would it be bad? Why do you need to "give up" a game?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

What I'm interested in is... Is 2019 the year when they fixed the True Fan achievement?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast