Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-freead.jpg

and there's small bug when you watch ads, you know..when you finished watching the ads and the booster rolling into the numbers, it didnt add up on the watch free ad window but actually the number do add up in total (have to close and open the watch free ad window again to know the real number of your booster after finished ad)
    again i'm telling this because people are moaning and biching saying that "new update didnt give us boosters eventho we watch the ad!"
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 01-22-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    Altiplano and Jernet like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    This update looks strange somehow - enough for small minor monthly update but not enough for the whole new version.

- The only NEW feature is actually that save formation system (let's see later how it works).
    You are wrong here ...
    It is absolutly not new but you seem not to be an old managers .

In fact absolutly nothing is new execpt those trophies icons on the profile's pictures ...

TOP ELEVEN 2019 is TOP ELEVEN 2018 plus features we had in the past ...

I cannot see any ad after the update. Am I alone?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freead.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	116229

and there's small bug when you watch ads, you know..when you finished watching the ads and the booster rolling into the numbers, it didnt add up on the watch free ad window but actually the number do add up in total (have to close and open the watch free ad window again to know the real number of your booster after finished ad)
    again i'm telling this because people are moaning and biching saying that "new update didnt give us boosters eventho we watch the ad!"
    Me too seme bug

Quote Originally Posted by CRS15 View Post
    you can have the 150% team if you do not know how to make a good band and change during the game can beat you and someone 80%. quality does not matter as much as you put some

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk
    Your very arrogant comment is based on what? if you would've read other comments you would've seen that i am not the only one with this problem. i even used a "counter" formation and i was still losing possession. and by saying that quality does not mean much shows that you do not know this game so good. please restrain from coming with comments unless you have something constructive to say; not just telling others how they do not know how to play.
    Last edited by khris; 01-24-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Your very arrogant comment is based on what? if you would've read other comments you would've seen that i am not the only one with this problem. i even used a "counter" formation and i was still losing possession. and by saying that quality does not mean much shows that you do not know this game so good. please restrain from coming with comments unless you have something constructive to say; not just telling others how they do not know how to play.
    You really should have used "reply with quote", cos I haven't got a scooby what you're on about, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You really should have used "reply with quote", cos I haven't got a scooby what you're on about, mate.
    Sorry, i was replying to: https://forum.topeleven.com/member.php?u=131796

my bad.
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    I have no ads for 2 * % training bonus since the update...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yesterday I spent my time by checking titles of friends and more, today I tested this new feature with save/load formations.
    I saw that this switch also the players, not only formation-tactics.
    So that's why we can't use it during a match.
    If the half of our players are in the bench, it just can't work.
    In the old version (TE2015) it was only the formation that changed, not the players.
    That's much better as I can use my two squads, the weaker for League games and the stronger for KO games.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Sorry, i was replying to: https://forum.topeleven.com/member.php?u=131796

my bad.
    This is what he means, if you push there you answer drectly to him -as Im doing with you- and then as you'll have now you can see a alert in Notifications about it.

[Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!-quote.png

I'll edit your message to add the quote. But please stay inside the rules of courtesy and respect.
    Last edited by khris; 01-24-2019 at 02:36 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast