Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2019 - LIVE NOW!

Why did you remove ingame chat during the live match? That was the most useful feature as I could always give some good advice to my friends in FA during the match regarding tactics or orders, especially during FA matches. What was your problem with this chat? Or will you bring it back after 5-6 months as new feature?

And also what was in today's small update?

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Why did you remove ingame chat during the live match? That was the most useful feature as I could always give some good advice to my friends in FA during the match regarding tactics or orders, especially during FA matches. What was your problem with this chat? Or will you bring it back after 5-6 months as new feature?

And also what was in today's small update?
    Some more info on chat in Bugs and Issues section of the forum:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...lacements.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...lacements.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Thanks for the info, mate! Gonna put some comments there also, because IMHO this feature is very important and must be returned back

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is what he means, if you push there you answer drectly to him -as Im doing with you- and then as you'll have now you can see a alert in Notifications about it.

Attachment 116297

I'll edit your message to add the quote. But please stay inside the rules of courtesy and respect.
    thank you for the info and help. i will make sure to respect the rules, sorry if my email was not respectful.
    have a nice day
    khris likes this.

No training advise...

I'm not in an Association at the moment, but I kept getting invites, and notification of these appeared in the chat window button top right of the screen. Since the 2019 update, I've had another couple of invites, but can't find them - where are they?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    I get the new version if I play on my Apple MacBook, but not on my iPhone or iPad?? Any ideas guys?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    I get the new version if I play on my Apple MacBook, but not on my iPhone or iPad?? Any ideas guys?
    Hi dave, when you visit the App Store, which version number are you seeing?

I see 8.0 ( Android ). Last update - 21st January.
    Zone - Europe.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567