Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 69.70%
  • No

10 30.30%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bring back Relegation Campaign ( with -20% Q for ALL)

Apprentice
    I'll replay here my suggestion to try to avoid tanking.
    Apply a sort of "relegation clause" to the best players of teams (let's say all players above 120%, or the best five players of the team indipendent from %) that don't promote, and, at the beginning of the new season, the manager can buy them back for tokens (Nordeus prices, so for a 8* player you need to pay thos 1k tokens). I think this would descourage tanking, because it would cost a lot to mantain the team at the same level.

Just giving my suggestion here to eliminate tankers.
    What if every team that is fail to promote the league will have their star players (players with quality above 100%) automatically reduced their quality to maximum 100% by system. Imagine personal trainer slider to increase quality but this is the opposite.
    I think by having this 100% quality cap (or whatever the number will be) surely will disencouraged tankers since the effort to build mutant team would be a lot harder.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Klenderr View Post
    Just giving my suggestion here to eliminate tankers.
    What if every team that is fail to promote the league will have their star players (players with quality above 100%) automatically reduced their quality to maximum 100% by system. Imagine personal trainer slider to increase quality but this is the opposite.
    I think by having this 100% quality cap (or whatever the number will be) surely will disencouraged tankers since the effort to build mutant team would be a lot harder.
    Totally agreed, that Will stop tanking

T11 today
    Tank, stay at low lvl ,Zero interest for the game and titles( or if you want you can win only cups and cl by destroying low teams), manipulate asso draws, play only weekend and get 100T per season easy.

Bring back Relegation Campaign ( with -20% Q for ALL)-screenshot-1344-.jpg
    Bring back Relegation Campaign ( with -20% Q for ALL)-screenshot-1347-.jpg
    Bring back Relegation Campaign ( with -20% Q for ALL)-screenshot-1345-.jpg
    Bring back Relegation Campaign ( with -20% Q for ALL)-screenshot-1346-.jpg
    Hunter likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    I made a thread like this about 3 months back. I think the game would benefit greatly from it. No more rewards to tankers who sit out 2-3 seasons to stock resources and player skills. Sure, they can dominate but it will be in league level 2 lmfao. Also, just like the trophies, relegation should be pinned on the manager for the season.
    maloukees likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Despite that this, initially it's way too complex to be done -is too much hard a -20% for all as the %s system works with the same old system, linked with the base skill system that divides each star in 5 points-, maybe, what can be implemented is a reduction of level of market available....
    so no promotion = market with 2*, 3* and 4* max.

I'll open a suggestion post.
    Last edited by khris; 01-29-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Relegation should only be a feature if there is a standard top league to reach, kinda like associations. Since there is no top league to aspire to relegation is useless. Winning CL on level 5 has the same value as a level 40 Cl. Plus like khris said it is complicated and it will open the door to many unforeseen bugs.

Tanking is like the knife. You can cut the bread or you can kill someone (copied from nikolgiorgos ) . I think that they should remove top11 FA list.that's all

I'm playing for fun
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I think that they should remove top11 FA list.that's all
    In this logic for dandruff best decision is decapitation, isn't it?
    Association is not reason for tanking. Tanking exist many years before association tournaments and made me crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Relegation should only be a feature if there is a standard top league to reach, kinda like associations. Since there is no top league to aspire to relegation is useless. Winning CL on level 5 has the same value as a level 40 Cl. Plus like khris said it is complicated and it will open the door to many unforeseen bugs.
    I agree, but there is more elegant way to resolve the problem. Just make League title most valuable of the game

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast