Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By SimplySimon
  • 2 Post By Pupack
  • 2 Post By Poker-32
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Strange :)

Rookie

Strange :)

I am the person who says to everyone NOT CRY THIS IS A GAME but this time i am gonna cry it out

Yesterday i played my champions league quarter final first leg away against a team 44,5 quality and plays 4-4-2.
    I play also 4-4-2 and my quality is 50,2.
    So.. it can happen that i can lose to this guy but this happened:

9' he get injured player who was taken off with a brancard so he played with 10 man (no auto sub and he was not watching the game).

from that moment he scored 35' and 37' and i scored at 44' halftime 2-1 but i had 1 shot on goal.

second half i put my best midfielder in and at 56' he had another injurie. Now he played with 9 men.

at 67' he scored 3-1 and 77' 4-1.
    Lucky for me i scored 4-2 in the last minutes but i was very sad about this.

If u are normal u will know a team 6 quality better against 10 men of low quality must win big.

(((

Hmm... not necessarily - Chelsea beat Barca last year in UCL with a worse team and ten men

Sucks, but you can turn it around - I lost a home game in the Cup 1-2 against a much worse team than me who had one player sent off and one injured. Thankfully, won the return leg and went through :-)
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

May be Nordeus don't like you

Rookie
    second leg at home i had 13% extra possession
    my quality 50,4 his 44,6 just 1 shot on goal it ends 0-0 and elimination

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Hmm... not necessarily - Chelsea beat Barca last year in UCL with a worse team and ten men

Sucks, but you can turn it around - I lost a home game in the Cup 1-2 against a much worse team than me who had one player sent off and one injured. Thankfully, won the return leg and went through :-)
    One thing to remember Chelsea just drew against Barca with one late goal by Torres, i have never seen a team with ten men can beat Pep team in Camp Nou .
    I faced one with the situation, that's f*king furious moment!!

Quote Originally Posted by goreme View Post
    second leg at home i had 13% extra possession
    my quality 50,4 his 44,6 just 1 shot on goal it ends 0-0 and elimination
    you know, when engine decided that you will be eliminated (that is how it all works i guess) you can do whatever you want, but you will loose. Im still pretty sure that matches are predetermined and we only change players who will score etc in match progress. But who knows.
    brezz and aiureah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by goreme View Post
    I am the person who says to everyone NOT CRY THIS IS A GAME but this time i am gonna cry it out

Yesterday i played my champions league quarter final first leg away against a team 44,5 quality and plays 4-4-2.
    I play also 4-4-2 and my quality is 50,2.
    So.. it can happen that i can lose to this guy but this happened:

9' he get injured player who was taken off with a brancard so he played with 10 man (no auto sub and he was not watching the game).

from that moment he scored 35' and 37' and i scored at 44' halftime 2-1 but i had 1 shot on goal.

second half i put my best midfielder in and at 56' he had another injurie. Now he played with 9 men.

at 67' he scored 3-1 and 77' 4-1.
    Lucky for me i scored 4-2 in the last minutes but i was very sad about this.

If u are normal u will know a team 6 quality better against 10 men of low quality must win big.

(((
    That sucks hard indeed.
    Sure it's possible but scoring 3 times with fewer man against a better opponent isn't based on daily-time reality
    cracicot and brezz like this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    That sucks hard indeed.
    Sure it's possible but scoring 3 times with fewer man against a better opponent isn't based on daily-time reality
    Since when is anything in this game based on daily-time reality.

Stretching injuries that consist of broken ankles.
    The high occurance of injuries in the first place.
    Lower quality teams beating MUCH higher quality teams on a REGULAR basis.
    Teams with 6-7-8-9 men beating teams of higher quality playing with full 10 men.
    Back to back games with 2-3 mins in between games.

Does this game profess to being a simulation? No. On their website they call themselves a game.

So what do we do? Continue to treat this game as a simulation? IF so, then it is still in need of some major work.
    IF we just keep it with a game mentality, then nothing needs to be realistic and we should all stop whinging.
    brezz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    IF we just keep it with a game mentality, then nothing needs to be realistic and we should all stop whinging.
    This.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner