Thread: 27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team

Question 27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team

I've been playing Top Eleven for almost 1 and 1/2 years now. Over the last year I basically just maintained the team, promoting and changing players once in a while with what I thought was best. Also been doing daily training using same drills (obviously leading to a few high skills and then slow training and fast quality drop when promoting). Currently in an Gold 1 association so I'm getting 50 tokens each season from there.

I want to rebuild my team and constantly have a 6-7 star team from season to season for 4-5 seasons before buying new players, but still maintain a balance of Tokens and Greens. I know about fast trainers which I'm aiming to get. I'm interested to maintain my tokens and greens overall over the time. Maybe just by rebuilding now to spend more, but not drop on the long run.

My questions are basically 2:

1. Do "semi-mutant" players perform better than all-rounded skills players? I seem to be getting mixed results lately with players that have 160-180 % in a few skills and an overall of 75-95 %. I'm often getting beaten by teams with players around 6 stars that are all-rounded (equally spread skills), hence my question.

2. For maximizing training between games (as in constantly having below 99 % condition to get the best out of the condition refresh) - is it better to use training drills or play friendlies? Where do you get out the most?

As a short background to my story, here are a few stats and players I currently have. I'm getting the league every time and in the last 4-5 seasons only manage to get either Cup or Champions League, no more trebles since some time.

27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-1.jpg
    27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-capture.jpg

This are a few of my players:

27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-2.jpg
    27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-3.jpg

27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-4.jpg
    27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-5.jpg

27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-6.jpg
    27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-7.jpg

27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-8.jpg
    27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-9.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27 lvl with a lot of resources - Need help rebuilding my team-capture.jpg  
    Last edited by rault; 01-24-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Hard to tell without knowing your entire team. If possible I would try to rebuild by replacing 2 or 3 players every season from now on. Like buy 18 yo fast trainers and develop them up to 7 stars.

1.) In my experience lately, well trained players still give you an advantage, especially in matchups with similar quality, but you will have a hard time facing for example a 100-110% untrained squad with a 80-90% well skilled squad, at this point it's everybodys game I would say. So maintaining a higher overall quality helps as well.

2.) Training for sure.