Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By a.gavrilin
  • 1 Post By Iridensys
  • 1 Post By Hunter
  • 2 Post By a.gavrilin

Thread: Please, fix the engine! This can't go on further

Please, fix the engine! This can't go on further

Dear Nordeusm when will you finally fix your random engine?!?! There is no pleasure in playing this game when you understand it has nothing to do with your actions or decisions but everything is predetermined. Last season the engine decided that I must lose my league so from the start of the season I was defeated 6 times in a row by much weaker opponents so I finished 2nd with -2 points difference. This season the engine decided I must lose my cup. Let's see it in details.

Here is my opponent with an ordinary team without any superstars. Opponent who never changes system and doesn't visit matches

Attachment 116359

This season I already played with him twice. In my league and in the champions league yesterday (1st match)

Attachment 116361

Attachment 116363

So please, explain it to me - how these results are possible in my cup matches:

Attachment 116365

Same teams, same players, same tactics and orders but how do we get such huge difference in results?!?! Or is it just and engine that decided that i MUST NOT get the cup this season?!?! Anyway, what's the reason of building your team each season when such results happen. And it's not random as one may say - 2 strange results in the same competition.

Until this engine is fixed this game has no future. I've spent in this game 58 season each season making my team better but judging by the results of last 5 seasons when the game was somehow changed - I'm not sure I will spend any more time here. Who needs your visual improvements when the heart and the brain of the game is broken.
    IImaestroII, Hunter and iptables like this.

approved post*

Apprentice
    After the upgrade to the new version I have already lost 3 times, today a draw with an absent manager, weaker team, me 120%, him 48%. Never lost before the new version. 70% of difference from the 2 teams.

Thanks Nordeus, in 3 days a season in the toilet.

Please, fix the engine! This can't go on further-cattura.jpg
    Last edited by Iridensys; 01-26-2019 at 08:52 AM.
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    My experience this season -
    Cup Quarterfinals
    I 104-106% lost first leg to 67% team by 3-1. He pushed his team to 76% for second leg. In second leg I won 1-0.
    -) He was present in first leg but as per animations he didn't change anything.
    -) I was dominating each and every stat except for shots on target.
    -) My possession was 65%+ and total shots were 20 +
    -) He scored 2 early goals and as soon as I scored one goal he immediately scored one. (Seemed to be fixed)
    -) In second leg I just couldn't score.
    -) Similar opponents I defeated with 4 + goal margin.
    -) In second leg he wasn't present.
    -) Before these matches I had conceded only 1-2 goals in total. And was scoring 3+ goals per match.
    -) He didn't have mutants or high white skilled players.
    -) It was surely a troll.
    -) The next match after this Cup quarterfinal was CL with 92-94% team. I progressed with an aggregate of 4-1. lol
    -) In semi final he lost the first leg 3-0 to 80% team. lol . Now some friends quote Man City vs Crystal Palace. lmao
    -) These matches contradicts Nordeus's FAVOURITE tag on a team.
    khris likes this.

Let's continue this topic as I played one more match against same team now in champions league. Just as usual - tactics was not changed, the opponent didn't visit the match (I wonder if he is actually active or the team is just a bot) And here is the result:

Please, fix the engine! This can't go on further-1.jpg

One more easy win. So right now for this season we have total 3 matches in champions league + league: 3 wins with goals difference 11-1, and 2 matches in cup: 1 draw and 1 lost game with goal difference 2-3 in favour of the opponent. All the matches played against the same formation with the abscent manager.

We don't talk here about random results as strange results were obtained in both macthes of the cup. So the question is why the game/engine decides for you what competition you can complete?!

I have been playing this game for almost 5 years and from the simple looking STRATEGY it has turned to an empty random project. For me everyday competition now look more like those events they offer to us from time to time like play against 180-200% mutant super club. Try it 10 times and in your 11th try you will be able to beat it no matter what team your system you have. Same happens in the opposite direction - beat 10 higher ovr active clubs in your league and be sure that the 11th club will beat you even if it is the last place of the league 80% lower than you. Please, bring back the strategy game we used to have. We don't need these nice empty and useless improvements. No one really wants to spend time in the game when he knows for sure his decisions don't influence the process and anyway he can always be trolled during the most important game of the season
    Altiplano and Hunter like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post

We don't talk here about random results as strange results were obtained in both macthes of the cup. So the question is why the game/engine decides for you what competition you can complete?!
    Very righteous said.
    Continuing from my post above -
    That team lost 5/6 - 0 on aggregate to a 20%+ lower team than mine in the Semis. Nordeus just didn't wanted me to have the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Very righteous said.
    Continuing from my post above -
    That team lost 5/6 - 0 on aggregate to a 20%+ lower team than mine in the Semis. Nordeus just didn't wanted me to have the cup.
    Very often I have just the same feeling