Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 2x Bonus Train

2x Bonus Train

Hi,

Can anyone explain me what is the current rationale/rules behind the 2x Bonus training?

I am asking because sometimes I have 4 in the morning for training, other times just have 2 in the morning and the other 2 are available after a few hours, sometimes I have none in the morning if on the day before I used the individual player training video...

I would like to understand the rules to optimize the usage of everything (2x bonus training and individual player training videos).

Thanks in advance

Had absolutely the same question few weeks ago as yours )
    Answer : It resets, when your vids are reseted. Means, when you have your vids for watching available = you have 2x as well.
    It drains a free video btw.
    To use it properly, select minimum 8 players to train, and the 2x will be there for you. That ofcourse is, if you haven't already watched ALL your daily vids
    The same goes for the individual train player training via free heal/moral/injury boost.
    Last edited by iptables; 01-29-2019 at 07:59 AM.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCR View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone explain me what is the current rationale/rules behind the 2x Bonus training?

I am asking because sometimes I have 4 in the morning for training, other times just have 2 in the morning and the other 2 are available after a few hours, sometimes I have none in the morning if on the day before I used the individual player training video...

I would like to understand the rules to optimize the usage of everything (2x bonus training and individual player training videos).

Thanks in advance
    it resets 24 hours later i think, so if you use them all at 8am, you wont be able to use any the next day til after that time. this doesnt need to be a problem tho, as you dnt need more than 2 2x videos to keep your bonuses full, so use only 2 each day and they will always be there for you when you need them

please what exactly is the 2x bonus and how does it apply to my team(don't mind me asking,im a level5 but i guess i don't know certain things)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    when you train your players, the 2x doubles how far round the dial the line goes, so if its on 8 and you do a training session, instead of going 1/4 of the way round, it might go half
    Desmondd likes this.

Im lvl 3, and Im asking often. If you want to know, you must ask. No1 is born learned.
    The 2x button increases 4 of your sideline's instruction ( yelling to the players what to do ).
    Affects : Attack, Deffence, Possesion and Condition.
    Maximum of 10% bonus is available from training ( aside from associations ).
    These bonuses should determine how effective your team will be during a match with the selected desired bonus.
    Every bonus is 20 ( match ) minutes time.
    Hope that helps
    Desmondd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    when you train your players, the 2x doubles how far round the dial the line goes, so if its on 8 and you do a training session, instead of going 1/4 of the way round, it might go half
    Thank you very much,but if you don't mind how do i initiate the 2x when training my players,im on 8 now

1st : You must have vids available.
    2nd : Select at least 8 players.
    3rd : Select drills - 1 very easy + 1 easy ( physical ), 1 very easy + 1 easy ( defence ), 1 very easy + 1 easy ( attack ).
    Click the 2x, watch the video, and let it rock Attachment 116545
    Attachment 116547
    Like that, except I don't have vids reset yet, that's why no 2x button yet.
    Last edited by iptables; 01-29-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Desmondd likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmondd View Post
    Thank you very much,but if you don't mind how do i initiate the 2x when training my players,im on 8 now
    if available it comes up above the start training button in between select players and select drills
    Desmondd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    if available it comes up above the start training button in between select players and select drills
    Thanks,i really appreciate,will look out for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast