Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: whats your memorable best/strangest result league/cup/champions/super cups

After a 3-3 home result I was quite desperate against a higher level team. Next match my CM captain scored 4 goals (3FK). I passed on away goal rules since the match ended 4-4. That match was better than any other title. The other manager even sent Mr a friend request lol.

This is what Top eleven lacks, competitive and more realistic results. I have said it many times you don't need to always win to have fun, but with the current engine you can predict your results a mile away.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    After a 3-3 home result I was quite desperate against a higher level team. Next match my CM captain scored 4 goals (3FK). I passed on away goal rules since the match ended 4-4. That match was better than any other title. The other manager even sent Mr a friend request lol.

This is what Top eleven lacks, competitive and more realistic results. I have said it many times you don't need to always win to have fun, but with the current engine you can predict your results a mile away.
    i agree unless your absolutely desperate to win triple crowns every season and want to spend thousands in real money,its gotta be about having fun on a fair and even standing for all,not beating every opennent 12 v 0

Apprentice
    Road To CL Glory
    First ever CL title. This will always be remembered and most importantly cherished.

whats your memorable best/strangest result league/cup/champions/super cups-cl1.jpg whats your memorable best/strangest result league/cup/champions/super cups-cl2.jpg
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-02-2019 at 12:42 PM.

The CL semifinal in where I had a comback after losing 3-0 cause I couldn't login to set the right team -after tanking in league-
    I changed the schedule to play at 4am night and won 4-0 with both managers attending this time. And I won the finale.

My best one was definitely the round of 16th of champions league:
    -lost 3-2 in the first leg
    -comeback 7-0 in the second and won the trophy later ...

The first best season was my first double. I think that was my undefeated in league season as well. But this season was the best it just didn't end well as I lost SL Finals.

One of my teams had been tootling along nicely, only conceded 2 goals in the League all season. Then this happened in League Round 16...

whats your memorable best/strangest result league/cup/champions/super cups-s01-league-mr-r16-richard-fc.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12