Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
    Good morning team,

I wish to share with you my personal opinion about new rule for Association rewards depend on position in league.

In current situation when I can not received rewards from association IF MY CLUB is not in first 8 in league is totally demotivating at all.

It’s normal club management decision to develop skills and earn token in association matches are the only manager decision at all.
    How many times we observe that in reality some clubs decide to refresh team with new players after winning top position in previous season.

This current condition for association to win reward IF in league will be placed in 8th is none sense in my opinion.

Thank you in advance for consideration my opinion.

The best ideas for future .

Great day!

Regards
    PAWEL
    I'm just only asking if you don't mind link me your asso.

Please!
    Thanks!

Good morning team,

I wish to share with you my personal opinion about new rule for Association rewards depend on position in league.

In current situation when I can not received rewards from association IF MY CLUB is not in first 8 in league is totally demotivating at all.

It’s normal club management decision to develop skills and earn token in association matches are the only manager decision at all.
    How many times we observe that in reality some clubs decide to refresh team with new players after winning top position in previous season.

This current condition for association to win reward IF in league will be placed in 8th is none sense in my opinion.

Thank you in advance for consideration my opinion.

The best ideas for future .

Great day!

Regards
    PAWEL
    Sounds like an unhappy tanker to me ,should be more of it to make them all unhappy and force them to play the game as it was intended and not how it can be manipulated.
    Seriously Pawel you cant bring real life into this as its only a fantasy game and so your whole argument just sounds like a whine to me. Would you like some cheese with that whine sir ?
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-15-2019 at 09:34 AM.
    Desmondd and Richie72 like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I forgot to ask Pawel , you say not receiving rewards from Asso matches if your team doesnt finish in the top 8 of your League is totally demotivating. I just want to know what your motivation is if you dont try in League , CL/SL and Cup competitions ? Seems to me you want to be rewarded for not trying to do anything for 90% of this game and that doesnt seem right or fair to me and the fact that you have been rewarded in the past is pretty demotivating to those of us who do try in every competition.
    Desmondd, king7eric and Richie72 like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I forgot to ask Pawel , you say not receiving rewards from Asso matches if your team doesnt finish in the top 8 of your League is totally demotivating. I just want to know what your motivation is if you dont try in League , CL/SL and Cup competitions ? Seems to me you want to be rewarded for not trying to do anything for 90% of this game and that doesnt seem right or fair to me and the fact that you have been rewarded in the past is pretty demotivating to those of us who do try in every competition.
    Thank you FOR reply which sound logical but:
    1. Each two seasons I exchanging team to young players. In same moment I put a lot of efforts into trainings on the begging of new season. As you can imagine begging of a season my team starting from lowest level in league.
    2. Target is to complete league in top 4.

Tanker- sound with criticism but ok if developing players are recognized like this.

I have short game experience just not more than two years but making me fun each following day!

Great day and virtual rewards to you.

Regards from Poland
    P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I respect your opinion.
    How do you know if I not try to be placed in top 4 in League and win others competitions as well. Indeed it your speculation isn’t.

I shared my feelings about new association rules which one for me are not fair at all

Wishing the best
    Pawel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Problem with new Association rewards is I have no control of what league I end up in. This season 3 teams +30-60% and another +20. Same level other divisions have dummy teams.
    Other teams pretty well matched, so chances of finishing in top 8 reduced by 4, and yet if I don't won't qualify for FA rewards, despite being present for all games and scoring most Association points

Addicted
    I respect your opinion.
    How do you know if I not try to be placed in top 4 in League and win others competitions as well. Indeed it your speculation isn’t.

I shared my feelings about new association rules which one for me are not fair at all

Wishing the best
    Pawel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    your post has nothing to do with the negotiation debate. however i will tell you that if you can't finish in the top 8 of the league you are seriously trying to cheat the system because it is actually harder to avoid it than be in it ! you want to cheat, then you won't get rewards ! LIVE WITH IT

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Unless you 're near the top of the server.
    Richie72 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Unless you 're near the top of the server.
    yes then it's your own fault cos should have started a new team from level 1 and start using it fulltime by level 4. otherwise carry on crying silly people. doesn't take 5 minutes to create a 100% squad

Since players have to play all tournaments in the same association. Is it possible to prevent Captains and VCs from kicking us out midway through the season? We are at the mercy of Captains and VCs if we want to get our token rewards for the month.

While most Captains and VCs are fair, some do abuse their authority and micromanage. I have been in such an association and he kicks you for not doing things to his liking.

I am not talking about maintaining a 40percent training level or supporting matches or maintaining quality above a certain level which is acceptable. My ex captain used to tell me my formation sucks and wanted me to play certain players instead of my current lineup which is weird.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast