Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Finished 9th last season and promoted. And received 50 tokens for staying in the associations division. Pleasant surprise. I expected not to receive tokens finishing 9th in the league
    Cope King likes this.

Dreamer
    Cos you got promoted
    Cheers

Hey, I've met all the requirements (I think?), So far I haven't received any association reward. Won the league and champions League, I'm the captain of my association so I got them to stay in gold div 1 and watched most of the matches. Is it because I failed to watch every leg of my association matches? Some clarification would be nice.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Javed Saleem View Post
    Hey, I've met all the requirements (I think?), So far I haven't received any association reward. Won the league and champions League, I'm the captain of my association so I got them to stay in gold div 1 and watched most of the matches. Is it because I failed to watch every leg of my association matches? Some clarification would be nice.
    Hi Javed, we just pushed a fix for those who didn't receive their FA rewards. You had to have promoted and competed in all tournaments with the same FA (without leaving).

That's exactly what my FA team did - got promoted and got NO tokens just 1 morale booster. Promoted back to Gold One - with highest points our FA has ever achieved and have received NO tokens. Very angry about this. Many of my FA will probably quit it now (Forest 'til I die). Are you saying you must finish in top 8 of the list of 100 or you get nothing because top 10 used to get boosters etc.

Are you just doing this in the hope that people spend more money buying tokens ?? Can we have our 50 tokens please or there will be no point in having an FA. I will have to abandon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    your post has nothing to do with the negotiation debate. however i will tell you that if you can't finish in the top 8 of the league you are seriously trying to cheat the system because it is actually harder to avoid it than be in it ! you want to cheat, then you won't get rewards ! LIVE WITH IT
    That's total rubbish - what you are saying is that unless everyone in your FA spends a hatful of dosh to buy tokens and top players they will get rewarded but if your team is against higher graded opposition (people who DO spend a fortune on the game) as opposed to play for fun then they can get NO FA rewards.....that's totally absurd and will mean the demise of the FA system. Starting with my FA within a week if it's not put right. Disgraceful way of trying to get people to spend more money on the game !!

Addicted
    delete it

Thank you for the prompt response SausyFC. Can confirm the fix has worked.

If you are saying that you only get FA rewards if your personal team is promoted to the next level (eg 25 to 26) and was in an FA team for the entireity of the season then you will get tokens BUT if you finish 10th in your league even if your FA team gets promoted you will not receive tokens. Am I reading that correctly ? If I am I would like to make the following observation:-

When you get to level 64 as I have done over a period of years it is almost impossible to finish in the top 8 of a league unless you SPEND loads of tokens buying players in which is of course very expensive. Perhaps that is Top Elevens motivation to get people to buy more tokens. If that IS the case then I might as well start again with a new team at Level 1 and abandon the FA I am currently responsible for and just join another when I re-sign up.

Please correct this ridiculous situation - league position should not affect one's ability to earn tokens through being in an FA. It takes a fair bit of time to run an FA and you get nowt for it if your personal team is at a very high level. Absurd, ridiculous, callous etc etc. No wonder we come up against the odd tanker or mutant if you encourage this sort of thing. My FA association members are livid !!
    Pawel likes this.

That's good news

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast