Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By Kökbörü
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: About Servers

Rookie

About Servers

So I just reached level 4 to find out that me and all my friends are all in different servers. So I have some questions.
    1) Does this mean that we will NEVER be in the same league, cup or champions league?
    2) What's the point of having different servers if they aren't paired considering the region of the player. It would have sense to have some servers for Americas, some for Europe, some for NA, etc. But I barely see argentinians or latin americans like me in my server.
    3) Why I can play friendlies and be in the same assosiation with my friends but I cant negotiate or be in the same league? What's the logical difference between one and another?
    4) How is it possible that you have to wait 3 months to reach lvl 4 to find out if you are in the same server? Year 2019, things should be easier.

It's hard to believe that after a lot of years of this game, Nordeus doesn't even considered to let people change servers. They could even make more money by letting us buy server transfering with tokens.
    I guess this is the end for me, the whole point of playing this game, which I really like, was to compete with my friends.
    Last edited by Lagloriosa; 02-03-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1) Does this mean that we will NEVER be in the same league, cup or champions league?
    Never say never but for the moment yes, you will be on different servers.

2) What's the point of having different servers if they aren't paired considering the region of the player. It would have sense to have some servers for Americas, some for Europe, some for NA, etc. But I barely see argentinians or latin americans like me in my server.
    Well there are more than 100 millions accounts in Top Eleven, one server cannot hold such amount of data so there is need for more. On a side indeed would make more sens to be grouped with managers from your area but is more fun to play with different managers from the whole world.

3) Why I can play friendlies and be in the same assosiation with my friends but I cant negotiate or be in the same league? What's the logical difference between one and another?
    First of all Associations are a new thing in-game, it came years after the game was released so is a different story, it's also a stand alone competition and you can say pretty much the same about the Friendlies but because League, Cup and CL are all interconnected there's a totally different story. Regarding the technical part that's quite secret, I doubt a developer or an admin would come and explain how the game works in the background, nobody is gonna do it.

4) How is it possible that you have to wait 3 months to reach lvl 4 to find out if you are in the same server? Year 2019, things should be easier.
    Some of the managers might be able to see if they are on the same server literally minutes after they start to play. They might end up in the same League or CUP so is not a standard rule that you have to wait up to 3 months.

It's hard to believe that after a lot of years of this game, Nordeus doesn't even considered to let people change servers. They could even make more money by letting us buy server transfering with tokens.
    I guess this is the end for me, the whole point of playing this game, which I really like, was to compete with my friends.

There are many other things to consider like servers stability, exploits, bugs and errors and many others. If people would be able to transfer from one server to another whenever they would want, they would have huge opportunity to exploit the game in so many ways so this might be one of the reasons they do not come with such a feature.

If I am not wrong in the past Top Eleven used the merge the servers, not sure if they still do it. Yet, there's still hope!

Don't get me wrong, I would like this as well but is not as easier as it looks.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Some of the managers might be able to see if they are on the same server literally minutes after they start to play. They might end up in the same League or CUP so is not a standard rule that you have to wait up to 3 months.

Is this a game feature or it requires some sort of third party program or a trick to see someones IP and that kind of stuff? Because if that's the case, I don't care and it doesn't really count.

Well there are more than 100 millions accounts in Top Eleven, one server cannot hold such amount of data so there is need for more.

Never expected otherwise.

but is more fun to play with different managers from the whole world.

I'm not sure about that, since most of the teams I face are dead (IDGAF about the fact that in 2 years when I reach lvl 30 I will face active teams), and even if they were not, I still prefer to play with my friends.

There are many other things to consider like servers stability, exploits, bugs and errors and many others. If people would be able to transfer from one server to another whenever they would want, they would have huge opportunity to exploit the game in so many ways so this might be one of the reasons they do not come with such a feature.

No offense dude, but that's bs. A lot of games provide the possibility to transfer from one server to another without any issue. And if you truly think it would be a chance to exploit the game, then make it a one time only deal. Problem solved.

Don't get me wrong, I would like this as well but is not as easier as it looks.

Although I think it is easy, I never said it. If you would like that as well, maybe you can tell the devs this is an important thing.
    Last edited by Lagloriosa; 02-03-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Rookie
    Netstart plus, You can do server control by downloading from Google play market. :güzel:

About Servers-sc_time_1549197394389.jpg
    Last edited by Kökbörü; 02-03-2019 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Foto
    Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    But how do you expect new players to know about that? That's something that requires research and research requires time. No one does that before even doing the tutorial of a game. Once you have completed the tutorial is not only late to pick a server, but also to start over since you can't reset the game. I guess now I understand what the super modetator meant with "some of the managers" and none of those is actually new.

I guess this is a waste of time since no one backs me up, but instead try hard to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Lagloriosa; 02-03-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Lagloriosa we already highlighted this t the developers, many,m many times in the past. Sadly we cannot get everything we want all the time. I do not know if there is any technical reasons behind this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Ok thanks for your time bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    Ok thanks for your time bud.
    No problem, indeed would be nice if we will manage to get an official answer as well, hopefully we will. After next week I will try to make a thread and push for an answer regarding this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kökbörü View Post
    Netstart plus, You can do server control by downloading from Google play market. :güzel:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC_Time_1549197394389.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	116909
    this is with a single open TE acc true?