Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Season 115 - Are you ready?

Nouvion FC Pre-season review.

Nouvion FC start their 2nd Season at Level 2 having gained a League and Cup double in their first season. They started as a 3N-4-3 team with two hopelessly inadequate ML players and a decent MR, but the Management decided that the lack of AM players (only an AMC provided) had to be addressed by buying three players in the same auction, an AML and and AMR, and the lower-Quality utility AM 'insurance bid' also fell under the auctioneer's hammer in Nouvion's favour, so a bit of good luck there. The two single position players then cleaned up through the season, scoring 63 goals between them, with 28 assists and 26 MoM awards, playing initially in 4-2-3-1 and then switching to a much more productive 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly formation when the AMC got a long-term injury.

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-table.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-top-players.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s01-cup-final-result.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-nfc-history-season-01.jpg

The initial Playing Squad for the second season is as follows, a low-Quality MC retiring after last-season.

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s02-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Management has already been shopping, picking up an MC and reserve GK in some lacklustre initial day transfer activity.

Season 115 - Are you ready?-nfc-chris-wright-5t756k.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-nfc-aly-bassiouny-1t535k.jpg

Training progress has been rapid, the team already up to Level 21.

Having finished in a qualifying postion, Nouvion FC now have involvement in the Champions League, and they have a fairly striaghtforward draw.

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s02-champ-groups-initial.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-03-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats FC Pre-season review.

Desert Rats celebrate an anniversary of sorts as they start their 40th season in TE, at Level 33. They finished in the Runner-up spot in the League after leading it for long periods; won a +1 Level Cup competition and beat all their +1 Level opponents in the Champions League before exiting to a same-Level side in the Quarter-Finals.

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s39-l32-league-table.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s39-champ-quarter-final-results.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s39-cup-final-result.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-dr-club-history-season-39.jpg

This season the Rats are again subject to +1 Level Champions League and Cup competitions, their CL Group is them and three Level 34 Turkish sides - interesting times await...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s40-champ-group-d-initial.jpg

The Playing Squad at the moment is the same as that which ended Season 39 - their details and playing history are below...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s40-playing-squad-initial.jpg

The Management has been to the market but is put off at the moment by the bidding tactics and will hold off until the League season starts before jumping in with his tokens...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-03-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    nikolgiorgos, khris and Cope King like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    Good to see bottom placed teams getting promoted. This is not complaint, it's just an alt I used when playing bunch of friendly games was a thing.
    Attachment 116901
    It seems we have new anti-tanking rules
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It seems we have new anti-tanking rules
    I don't mind that, as long as all teams are affected. As I said I don't even play on that account.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The game has some issues (top100/platinum, permanent tanking, mutants, troll results, unfair playing vs +1 LV teams in Cup and C.L., dead end in top of the servers) but I think it needs some better communication with devs for a pack of changes and solutions.
    The latest changes was a step but a half job and experimental actions as promoting from 13th and 14th position randomly, won't help either.
    Cope King likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My season starts on day 3 when I find out my league oponents, when I find out my chanses for title
    Nebu likes this.

Apprentice
    Last season was good. Got a double.

I would like to share why I decide to control the draw?
    -) I have enough resources to train only my playing 11 (every season I can train only starting 11).
    -) If i don't control the draw then it would be unfair competition. So just to win against active teams training white skills.
    -) I have enough tokens 400+ so I can buy new subs and new reserves each season. But I can't train them ( not enough green packs).
    -) I don't want easy triple. It doesn't appeal me. Last to last season when I won triple crown I defeated a friend of mine in the cup finals 4-0. He is a level below me. I felt bad for him. So I decided to control the draw to get good same level active teams.
    -) I would have happy to reach the finals and lose to a similar team than winning against weaker lower level friend.

This season I kept my best eleven and others were 1-2 star players. So i got equally good teams in Cup and CL. In league we will find out in a day.

So this season's objective is to win the triple.

Last season my defense had a problem. So i am finding some new recruits. Nothing to worry about attack or midfield. They are in good form so for this season focus will be on getting good defenders DCs. Also I am not training my GK to full 6 star. He is 5 star (lets see if GKs are cosmetic).

Dreamer
    Just read thru my cup opponents
    Think this season - Just like last season out of cup in last 16 stage.
    Last season was 2 troll results
    This season will be meeting a tanker in last 16 stage
    No cup trophy again

Addicted
    Built up a strong new team ( now level 37) and won league and SL last season but now in CL against level 39 teams. This is not fair. What is the point.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Am targeting my first treble,
    Am in level 10.
    Training level 48

My formations this season : 3-2-1-3-1,
    4-3-3, 3-1-2-3-1, 4-1-2-1-2
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast