Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Season 115 - Are you ready?

Bought this for 44T from the assistant... I think Im gonna start building the team again...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-assistant-s115.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NekoIzMase View Post
    Good to see bottom placed teams getting promoted. This is not complaint, it's just an alt I used when playing bunch of friendly games was a thing.
    Attachment 116901
    I guess they decided to upset tanking and tankers a little bit.
    Cope King likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The game has some issues (top100/platinum, permanent tanking, mutants, troll results, unfair playing vs +1 LV teams in Cup and C.L., dead end in top of the servers) but I think it needs some better communication with devs for a pack of changes and solutions.
    The latest changes was a step but a half job and experimental actions as promoting from 13th and 14th position randomly, won't help either.
    I think the mass promotion was because the Association changes were already programmed into T11 2019. So maybe to save face from mass complaints as to why Managers didn't get their FA rewards they decided to promote everyone.

i'm gonna take the champions league this month i have been building unstoppable team

Last season I ranked first in the championship, unfortunately eliminated from the cups. Is the fourth consecutive championship that I win and what I should learn to do is better manage the rest to go forward in the cups. With the Association we have reached the gold division 1 and now we aim at the Platinum one. My current level is 47 and I start with a budget of three billion. What I hope for this season is to win the Champions League or at most the Super League. To finish my level of training is the 91 and I'm with the form 3-4-3 quite offensive. Greetings to all managers and good luck

Both teams safely through to the next round of the Cup. Thanks to the game engine, one more convincingly than the other...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s40-cup-tr-1r-top-fc.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s02-cup-tr-1r-miromiromiro-fc.jpg
    Nebu likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    There goes the league title for this season.
    There's a tanker in my league

Dreamer
    Hoping for troll results against him

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Day 3 of the season, and the eagerly-awaited league lineups are revealed...

Desert Rats FC have a pretty run-of-the-mill selection, nothing particularly frightening, there's only one particularly weak team that is begging for a thrashing (or more likely, the League Troll)...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s40-l33-league-initial.jpg

Nouvion FC, however, has been subjected to the attack of the Brazilians - no less than 9 teams from that part of the World (including one Argentinian) to overcome...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-initial.jpg

On another front, Nouvion have secured their first win in the Champions League...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s02-champ-mr-gr1-nobledolphin1-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-05-2019 at 01:22 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Hoping for troll results against him

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    So if he wasn't mass promoted he will be what? 150+%
    Hmmm

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast