Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Season 115 - Are you ready?

I have been looking for someone to rejuvenate my Central Midfield and I gave up, but I casually went to the market and saw this guy:

Season 115 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190208-162820_top-eleven.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190208-162836_top-eleven.jpg

Did you notice how many Tokens I spent and how many I have left. If not for Nordeus' generosity of 50T for my participation in this forum, I would not have been able to steal this youngster from fierce competitors...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Sorry the photo gallery wasn't complete
    Season 115 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190208-162431_top-eleven.jpg

Season 115 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190208-162402_top-eleven.jpg

Am going to field him in our next game and see if he has a good programming or future for the club.

Rookie
    Does this forum give free tokens?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-08-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmyrushy View Post
    Does this forum give free tokens?
    Here we give x3 prizes of 50Tokens to random forumers when the season is over, just by participating in this thread. Then check out other FB groups and T11 FB and Twitter because time to time there are some contests there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Sorry the photo gallery wasn't complete
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190208-162431_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	117191

Name:	Screenshot_20190208-162402_Top Eleven.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	117193

Am going to field him in our next game and see if he has a good programming or future for the club.
    So I just played my first game with that youngster and he didn't do poorly:

Season 115 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20190208-194219_top-eleven.jpg

He was easily rated 8, I think we have us a real youngster. Now am free to change his name and nationality...
    Desmondd likes this.

Anatomy of a Cup Round:

This serves to illustrate how broken the game engine is with respect to lower-Quality teams...

Cup Round of 32 against a -9%Quality team. He lined up with a 4-5-1Flat formation, and it's a loooong time since any of my sides have faced that particular formation. The Butterfly formation I use all the time should cope with it, and it did, to an extent. What it didn't take into account was the determination of the game to inflict a defeat such that a free-scoring front line was rendered absolutely toothless, and a solid, accurate-passing defence was made to lose the ball at every possible opportunity. Final score:

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s40-cup-mr-r32-1-ac-milan.jpg

The opposition goal was, as you might have guessed was a set-piece (in this case, a corner), and the opposition GK got MoM, despite only saving 3 times against my GKs 6.

Today, expecting the 4-5-1F again, I altered my team's formation to 3W-5-2-V and expected him to either shut up shop with hard defence, or exercise a belief in attack being the best form of defence and go hard attack (which he did). I believe in the opposite and when my back is against the wall I try to eliminate digging the hole deeper before repairing it - i.e. I went defensive-counter... However, in the 15 minutes before the match kicked off he changed his formation, as when the match started, he was only -6%Q and fielding 4-2-3(AM)-1 - and I eat those for breakfast

The game had its own ideas of assisting him and during the match conjoured up a straight red card for my best defender (playing in his DMC position) and an injury to my best MC, but the free-scoring forwards were back again, scoring three, the hapless MC one and the the fifth from one of my free-kick taking defenders. HE scored with his only attempt on goal all match... Oh, and despite obviously being on-line within a quarter-hour of kick off, he didn't attend.

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s40-cup-mr-r32-2-ac-milan.jpg

In other news, Nouvion FC, having suffered a 1st Leg similar to the Rats and chalking up a goal-less draw at home, were allowed to play their normal game in the away Leg and romped to a 3-0 win...

Season 115 - Are you ready?-s02-champ-mr-gr2-jcynwa-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-08-2019 at 07:46 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Anatomy of a Cup Round:

This serves to illustrate how broken the game engine is with respect to lower-Quality teams...

Cup Round of 32 against a -9%Quality team. He lined up with a 4-5-1Flat formation, and it's a loooong time since any of my sides have faced that particular formation. The Butterfly formation I use all the time should cope with it, and it did, to an extent. What it didn't take into account was the determination of the game to inflict a defeat such that a free-scoring front line was rendered absolutely toothless, and a solid, accurate-passing defence was made to lose the ball at every possible opportunity. Final score:

Name:	S40 Cup MR R32-1 - AC Milan.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	117203

The opposition goal was, as you might have guessed was a set-piece (in this case, a corner), and the opposition GK got MoM, despite only saving 3 times against my GKs 6.

Today, expecting the 4-5-1F again, I altered my team's formation to 3W-5-2-V and expected him to either shut up shop with hard defence, or exercise a belief in attack being the best form of defence and go hard attack (which he did). I believe in the opposite and when my back is against the wall I try to eliminate digging the hole deeper before repairing it - i.e. I went defensive-counter... However, in the 15 minutes before the match kicked off he changed his formation, as when the match started, he was only -6%Q and fielding 4-2-3(AM)-1 - and I eat those for breakfast

The game had its own ideas of assisting him and during the match conjoured up a straight red card for my best defender (playing in his DMC position) and an injury to my best MC, but the free-scoring forwards were back again, scoring three, the hapless MC one and the the fifth from one of my free-kick taking defenders. HE scored with his only attempt on goal all match... Oh, and despite obviously being on-line within a quarter-hour of kick off, he didn't attend.

Name:	S40 Cup MR R32-2 - AC Milan.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	117219

In other news, Nouvion FC, having suffered a 1st Leg similar to the Rats and chalking up a goal-less draw at home, were allowed to play their normal game in the away Leg and romped to a 3-0 win...

Name:	S02 Champ MR GR2 - Jcynwa FC.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	117221
    I think some managers go offline on purpose to miss the match, because most games look like grand master Khris would say "scenarios"

Its been a bright start for a new manager at Red Kelpie FC ,a new club with ambition from Australia. 11 matches in all competitions so far have yielded 11 wins with 44 goals scored and only 5 againstSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-09-5-.jpgSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-09-6-.jpg

The manager has picked up some older players who are performing wellSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-09-4-.jpgSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-09-3-.jpg
    as well as a boom youngster picked up for only 3 gold tokens who looks like a player to build around for some time to comeSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-09.jpgSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-09-1-.jpgSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-09-2-.jpg
    Its only early in the season but so far so good and the supporters are turning up to watch a team that may win some trophies this season.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-09-2019 at 04:47 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Desmondd likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Dreamer
    After reading Niko's advise - went thru my cup and CL opponents.
    The next round of cup matches are mostly +1lvl and if I get thru the group stage of CL - will be facing teams of +1 as well
    Should I achieve the treble this season - it will be quite an achievement 😎

Just building up my team.second season and I am 97,3%.I'm so happy that I found a platinum association with good players. I haven't lost yet. Today I play in cup (round of 16 ) against a team -50% .I hope that I won't lose because a troll result. I'm level 33 at training. Good luck to everyone.

I hope to get 50t. They will help me a lot

Tiger FC level 1
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast