Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Season 115 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmondd View Post
    How do you get easy picks at the start of new season guys,i'm having a pretty rough season(no chance of a silver ware from the way it's going)help a friend please(via dm or on here)highly appreciated,Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you mean by easy picks exactly ?
    I guess you are talking about players. Read the thread on fast trainers ,it will help to identify them for you and then you need patience and lots of it. It also helps to go to auction outside of primetime.
    Mainly though you need a plan and style for your team ie formation, tactics and orders. If what your doing isnt working then use the rest of the season to experiment with the way your team plays. There are a lot of different formations some better than others but none is a cure all sure fire way to win. I have a team which is flexible so can easily change from my 2-3 main formations. The new formation/squad setups function is great for starting matches but your players and subs need to be versatile enough to change.
    Well thats a start for you and I am sure there are others with more experience than me who will also provide you with more ideas.
    Desmondd likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmondd View Post
    How do you get easy picks at the start of new season guys,i'm having a pretty rough season(no chance of a silver ware from the way it's going)help a friend please(via dm or on here)highly appreciated,Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look to your opponents in the League also there formations can work for you... if you can not be champion try different formations. just to try and get more expeirence for next season.....

ALso what kind of teams you lose always maybe that formation could work for you also
    Desmondd likes this.

At the halfway point of the season Red Kelpie FC is flying high and really enjoying what might turn out to be a stellar season for the club. Most pleasing is the squads dedication to both attack and defense with continued great all round performances by all players. Led by a few old campaigners playing great football the youngsters are learning all the time and really starting to hit their straps now and becoming more consistentSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-17-1-.jpgSeason 115 - Are you ready?-2019-02-17-3-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Are you kidding mee???????

Logged in the game after days and Im out of the SL after what??? really???

Season 115 - Are you ready?-sl-s115.jpg

Rookie
    I want to be frank... I've always criticized people who tanked, but I also did it the last two seasons because in my League there were at least 2 or 3 teams which were disproportionately stronger than me and the other teams.

This season they introduced this thing you don't get reward if you don't get a promotion. Ok, it's fair.

But what makes me anger is that I am the strongest team in the League and I am 7th right now. I just lost the fifth game of the season.
    I know that everything depends on multiple factors, but it is very very frustrating.

Standings after 14 games:
    1st 121.7% --> 37 pts (Draw)
    2nd 126.7% --> 34 pts (I lost both games)
    3rd 111.6% --> 32 pts (Lost)
    4th 120.3% --> 25 pts (Won)
    5th 112.7% --> 25 pts (Draw)
    6th 120.9% --> 24 pts (Lost)
    7th (me) 127.3% --> 23 pts

Plus, I lost against the team which is now 9th (103.8%).

Obviously the season has gone. Need to qualify to get FA reward and then lose 20% of the team for the next season.

Dreamer
    The trolls are gone but they leave behind some annoying restrictions and destruction- out the the cup competition
    No more high scores against much weaker teams
    Mostly narrow wins
    No clean sheets
    Restrict my mutant from scoring

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    The trolls are gone but they leave behind some annoying restrictions and destruction- out the the cup competition
    No more high scores against much weaker teams
    Mostly narrow wins
    No clean sheets
    Restrict my mutant from scoring
    suck it up buttercup
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    suck it up buttercup
    Yeah, sucking my thumb now 😂

Famous
    Just got trolled in QF of CL lots 1-0 ,

Got more shot and more shot on goal.. only not scored, also better quality 10% more.

Not happy.....

Next season I Will Go fall for the treble... I fix this kick out sine not scoring ST etc

Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    I want to be frank... I've always criticized people who tanked, but I also did it the last two seasons because in my League there were at least 2 or 3 teams which were disproportionately stronger than me and the other teams.

This season they introduced this thing you don't get reward if you don't get a promotion. Ok, it's fair.

But what makes me anger is that I am the strongest team in the League and I am 7th right now. I just lost the fifth game of the season.
    I know that everything depends on multiple factors, but it is very very frustrating.

Standings after 14 games:
    1st 121.7% --> 37 pts (Draw)
    2nd 126.7% --> 34 pts (I lost both games)
    3rd 111.6% --> 32 pts (Lost)
    4th 120.3% --> 25 pts (Won)
    5th 112.7% --> 25 pts (Draw)
    6th 120.9% --> 24 pts (Lost)
    7th (me) 127.3% --> 23 pts

Plus, I lost against the team which is now 9th (103.8%).

Obviously the season has gone. Need to qualify to get FA reward and then lose 20% of the team for the next season.
    approved post*
    ...seems the filter doesn't like multicolour posts lol

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast