Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Cup draw

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Top one is my oppo in the cup in an hour, but already shows a 1-0 defeat. So I have a look, and there he is in the super league.
    If these are old abandoned teams why don't they have any stadium build, cash reserves, squads full of 30 year old plus players? History?
    Seems to me that these are newly generated.
    Why?
    Well, I mean for example two guys I had friends, David and Vincenzo, after abandoned their teams (those teams were in some competitions, right ?), some seasons after, transformed to simple bot teams with no history or what.
    Like Cinderella at midnight
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm now lvl 59 and suddenly the cup draw became a real joke. I mean I didn't have problems with cup draw during the previous season, but all of a sudden now I have 3 empty newly created bots with 0 everywhere in their history, 14 (!!!) absolutely abandoned teams with ovr quality lower than 30%, 3 teams of lower level (58 level) and 2 teams with quality 120+. What a nice draw with more than 100% difference between playing teams. So what's next?!?! Is it really a game over?

Rookie
    Because the game is based on leveling up all the time without actual top tier, it is kind of obvious that it can't go on forever like that. In some point there isn't enough players to carry on. I wish that Nordeus could find a sensible way to change the game towards more realistic league system, including top tier, relegations, perhaps play-off games between league winners for promotion (not in the top tier of course) and so on. This would also eliminate tankers, because your ranking in the league system would be the most important thing. Also no mutant players.

Or is that a whole different game already?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, the infrastructure is already here.
    We could play (at least) the Cup and C/S League vs teams +-5 levels but with the asso quality , everyone's lv view.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12