Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: More posibilities in player transfers!

More posibilities in player transfers!

Hello!

When I played football manager long before, on Windows 98, PlayStation, etc, the most interesting part was player transfers.
    My suggestion is to improve it with the possibility for players to set price and amount of tokens for the player and place it to the market.
    If the transfer is done then the company should take for example 1 token.
    That transfer market should be beside this existing one.
    It should open the possibility to make an offer for a player that is not on the market.

Best regards.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinidj View Post
    Hello!

When I played football manager long before, on Windows 98, PlayStation, etc, the most interesting part was player transfers.
    My suggestion is to improve it with the possibility for players to set price and amount of tokens for the player and place it to the market.
    If the transfer is done then the company should take for example 1 token.
    That transfer market should be beside this existing one.
    It should open the possibility to make an offer for a player that is not on the market.

Best regards.
    Well, it can be possible exploited, now you cant buy players above your skills, this way you open situation that i can inform a friend 4-5 leagues bellow, put my weak player but for him it will be 8 star player and he get advantage over other players who dont have friends or association mates over his manager lvl

I doubt the market will change anytime soon. But the negotiations need improvement and we have suggested it many time. One of my biggest frustration is why doesn't Nordeus alow us to select the position of a reccomended player. I would buy one every season if I could actually get what I need. The last drcent reccomended player I got was 4 seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I doubt the market will change anytime soon. But the negotiations need improvement and we have suggested it many time. One of my biggest frustration is why doesn't Nordeus alow us to select the position of a reccomended player. I would buy one every season if I could actually get what I need. The last drcent reccomended player I got was 4 seasons ago.
    Try to set a low AvQ player in the position you want to have a recomendation, today I had a 23 aged MC..... 22T¿? or so...after the ST of 44T that I posted in the season thread... you have some margin to manipulate the recomendations really.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Reccomended player and youth team as well, i'd like to see possibility of both ways to get player i actually need and use it not sell it on the market right away

Famous
    My biggest annoyance (and it's easy to implement) is why why why aren't any training skills, SA or position, carried over with the sale?
    Imagine buying a player and finding he's only a few SP short of a SA or a new position?
    And it would help the selling club as well, make the player more attractive to buyers if they could see how close he was to an upgrade.
    Desmondd likes this.