• 1 Post By a.gavrilin
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By Flow

Thread: New version Chat-less

New version Chat-less

Well my official version is:
    WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY
    A chance to improve the game, instead made it worse.
    Still can't friend association members, now can't chat during games and as for tankers....they still exist.
    Seriously no chat available unless on main screen....what a detraction.
    Before could encourage or make suggestions to team mates during games, could access chat from any screen...now...
    Half of the fun is in communication, new version almost eliminates that.

Plus just noticed in team list view there is a whole load of stuff that's been done away with.
    Even the symbols for the specialities beside a player have disappeared...so now even more difficult to assign roles.

But what makes it particularly galling is that Top11 are saying 'oh look what a terrific job we've done, we've listened to your suggestions and implemented them' ....yeah right,

I've also just found out the invite button does not work....you can't invite friends to play!

Whats your view?
    Last edited by Blast; 02-06-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Addicted
    we can chat? aside of alliance chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Well my official version is:
    WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY
    A chance to improve the game, instead made it worse.
    Still can't friend association members, now can't chat during games and as for tankers....they still exist.
    Seriously no chat available unless on main screen....what a detraction.
    Before could encourage or make suggestions to team mates during games, could access chat from any screen...now...
    Half of the fun is in communication, new version almost eliminates that.

Whats your view?
    I understand your pain, mate, because me and all my FA teammates share the same point. This has been already discussed in bugs section of forum. A lot of people consider this chat function useful but Nordeus has different approach. So don't expect it to be returned as Nordeus never changes their mind. The only chance is that it can be returned in 8-10 months like a new feature in one of the next updates)))
    Blast likes this.

I don't know how do you like chat with that tiny keyboard, writing a limited sentence
    Me and my friends using fb messenger, adding also emjoi or pics.
    jarharnamme likes this.

We also use viber to communicate but inside the game during the match chat window is the only possibility to talk to your friends

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    We also use viber to communicate but inside the game during the match chat window is the only possibility to talk to your friends
    during the week ends and asso games you can chat.
    In between days you can't.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    well, it will be nice to be able to chat with friends though many of them are friends on fb but some isnt, think all games has some kind of chat and option of personal messeging, dont think it will harm anyone here if you have block button
    Blast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    well, it will be nice to be able to chat with friends though many of them are friends on fb but some isnt, think all games has some kind of chat and option of personal messeging, dont think it will harm anyone here if you have block button
    Absolutely drazen!
    A simple block button is all that's needed for more general chat to be available.
    Plus I don't want to have another program open (like Line) just on the off chance that someone wants to say something...

Apprentice
    Agree.
    They just "semi" take out the good feature, making some space for that silly top player button.

Now we cant chat when we attending the match, at auction, or going to whatever tab beside home tab.

Im losing hope with the dev now, its not innovation, its a setback for the game, its online game not offline, come on dev!
    Blast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Agree.
    They just "semi" take out the good feature, making some space for that silly top player button.

Now we cant chat when we attending the match, at auction, or going to whatever tab beside home tab.

Im losing hope with the dev now, its not innovation, its a setback for the game, its online game not offline, come on dev!
    Well said Flow!