Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII

Banned
    really, no opinions on this? wow.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    really, no opinions on this? wow.

No offence but as I see it, you seem to have most of the questions and answers. You make these threads (1 - 3 per day) and then expect/ test people's reactions. I mean, yeah the game isn't perfect, but it's a good start and people seem to take pleasure in feeling superior to someone, at least if it´s a T-buyer.

I don´t know if you´re a T-buyer or not, but as a "free-player" you cant expect it to go all your way or take part of all "benefits". If you´re a T-buyer (like myself) then it´s another story. I mean off 25 league games, I only lost 2 and got 1 draw (against the 1th,3rd and 4th team), that isn´t bad. It´s unrealistic to reality yes, since no team in Premier League, Ligue 1, Seria A etc has a better league record (check for yourself).

Yes the injuries are ridiculous and sometimes "funny", but it seems to be one of the ways to make people spend buying red packs etc. But at the same time, they offer you a "option" to improve your players or gain a SA (that isn´t avaible in the reality as well). And sometimes I find it "funny" when people compare events/games with "reality", since neither FIFA/FOOTBALL MANAGER etc isn't nearly to reality.

My point is, at the end of all: the "negativity" (-) and the positivity (+) add up (-/+) and it becoms equal (=) at some point.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    No offence but as I see it, you seem to have most of the questions and answers. You make these threads (1 - 3 per day) and then expect/ test people's reactions. I mean, yeah the game isn't perfect, but it's a good start and people seem to take pleasure in feeling superior to someone, at least if it´s a T-buyer.

I don´t know if you´re a T-buyer or not, but as a "free-player" you cant expect it to go all your way or take part of all "benefits". If you´re a T-buyer (like myself) then it´s another story. I mean off 25 league games, I only lost 2 and got 1 draw (against the 1th,3rd and 4th team), that isn´t bad. It´s unrealistic to reality yes, since no team in Premier League, Ligue 1, Seria A etc has a better league record (check for yourself).

Yes the injuries are ridiculous and sometimes "funny", but it seems to be one of the ways to make people spend buying red packs etc. But at the same time, they offer you a "option" to improve your players or gain a SA (that isn´t avaible in the reality as well). And sometimes I find it "funny" when people compare events/games with "reality", since neither FIFA/FOOTBALL MANAGER etc isn't nearly to reality.

My point is, at the end of all: the "negativity" (-) and the positivity (+) add up (-/+) and it becoms equal (=) at some point.
    I am far from having all the answers, but you are right in that I have many, many questions. what kind of person just accepts the **** that is dished out to them without asking why? Oh, its part of the game so I should just accept it even when its ridiculous. fat chance of that.

As I have said MANY times, I like football games and am still playing this one even though it is frustrating at times. I take pleasure in knowing that I am not the only one that feels this way. Many others feel like yourself, where they feel they just have to suck it up because its the right thing to do.

FYI, I have bought tokens and bought some this season. I am not a frequent buyer. Nor will I ever be. And starting next season, I will not be "donating" ever again. Even if they improve this game I will not change my mind. I see how these creators are and I will not increase their bank accounts when they show that they dont really care about anything except the money. Their customer service is horrible in every way and their customer relations seems to be non-existant.

Negativity breed negativity. I didnt start the negative talk, Nordeus created something with many faults and is refusing to fix them in the way that would please its customers. Many people are being negative because of this and when Nordeus becomes more positive, then more people will be positive about this game, including myself.

i wont even go into real life equivalencies. The way this game engine works, it is a pale comparison to a real football simulation. They try their best, apparently, and it does the minimum required to be a football simulation. I dont fault them for presenting this, but I do fault them for not improving the game to make it more like a real life football simulation. Lets see some actual progress in the workings of the game engine, starting with injuries.

My point is that more people, such as yourself, should stop blindly accepting this mediocrity, and demand improvement. you pay good money for a game and frankly, it is not worth it yet. YET. Demand better service and quality for your money. It is possible to get it from a legitimate company that cares about its customers. So far I have not seen that from Nordeus. And that is why I ask the questions. Everyone is saying that this is X-Files stuff and I'm chasing aliens, but everything is here and right in front of your eyes.

Ask questions. Demand answers. You might not like the answers, but at least you have the knowledge and can make educated decisions.
    Shawn McGee likes this.

I agree, but at the same time you can´t demand to much and in one way, there's too much demand for their services as well.

Before I started playing T11 I´ve tested the other apps: RealFootball2012&2013 (Gameloft), Footballmanager/FM (Gambasics) and Football Manager Handheld (Sega of America) and they were more or less sh*t and became boring after a week or two.

The only game I´m still playing for a 2 year period is ModerWar from (GREE), this game was awesome when "Funzio" earned all the rights, but after they sold it to GREE it become a "buy-gold-based-game" and a "milk-cow"... Now, after some demands from the players, they decided to make some improvements and added fractions, events and the opporunity to improve your army/base camp, and everybody seemed to enjoy it - until it came to the point that it was time to pay for all the upgrades/ bugfixes and for all the improvements they needed to do. Now, the game is basically "funded, maintained and paid" buy heavy and faithfully players who seem to win and grab all and don´t leave anything behind. I mean the game is way out of controll and the fractions/winners are too predictable, even before the events begins (always the same players/fractions who wins). This is the kind of way, that I don´t wanna T11 to go or end up.

The only thing I could say, if you don't like it dont play it (or pay for it). But I find it hard to believe that you or somebody else will find a app that is better than T11 (for the moment). And when it comes to your questions, I doubt the fact that you will get any straight answers, as any game developer they all have their "limitations and exceptions" and some of it isn't for the public to know. And all companies keep secrets, bad or good.
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-04-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    thon likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Pro
    I am far from having all the answers, but you are right in that I have many, many questions.
    Ask nordeus them, you might actually get somewhere rather than having a soap box on here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I agree, but at the same time you can´t demand to much and in one way, there's too much demand for their services as well.

Before I started playing T11 I´ve tested the other apps: RealFootball2012&2013 (Gameloft), Footballmanager/FM (Gambasics) and Football Manager Handheld (Sega of America) and they were more or less sh*t and became boring after a week or two.

The only game I´m still playing for a 2 year period is ModerWar from (GREE), this game was awesome when "Funzio" earned all the rights, but after they sold it to GREE it become a "buy-gold-based-game" and a "milk-cow"... Now, after some demands from the players, they decided to make some improvements and added fractions, events and the opporunity to improve your army/base camp, and everybody seemed to enjoy it - until it came to the point that it was time to pay for all the upgrades/ bugfixes and for all the improvements they needed to do. Now, the game is basically "funded, maintained and paid" buy heavy and faithfully players who seem to win and grab all and don´t leave anything behind. I mean the game is way out of controll and the fractions/winners are too predictable, even before the events begins (always the same players/fractions who wins). This is the kind of way, that I don´t wanna T11 to go or end up.

The only thing I could say, if you don't like it dont play it (or pay for it). But I find it hard to believe that you or somebody else will find a app that is better than T11 (for the moment). And when it comes to your questions, I doubt the fact that you will get any straight answers, as any game developer they all have their "limitations and exceptions" and some of it isn't for the public to know. And all companies keep secrets, bad or good.
    Secrets or not, there is stuff going on that is just not right. Unwanted friendlies. GK injury bug. Scheduling of a game 5 mins after another ends. Injury frequency and severity.

All serious issues and Nordeus cant tell us they are working on it or why they dont want to fix them.

These are not secrets. I dont think asking Nordeus to address these issues is too much to ask. These are all common sense issues. Their game has to grow to meet the demands of their "customers" and right now they are refusing to listen to their customers and will lose many of them if they continue like this.

Might be an idea to close the thread down as they are not going to answer these concerns.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Might be an idea to close the thread down as they are not going to answer these concerns.
    Really? this is still a valid discussion.

Why do you want to close threads down? Because you have nothing of value to add doesnt mean this should happen.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hear_break_kid View Post
    Dont know when nordeus will hear us
    they try to develop their mind ,and then develop the game machine..))))))))))))))
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Secrets or not, there is stuff going on that is just not right. Unwanted friendlies. GK injury bug. Scheduling of a game 5 mins after another ends. Injury frequency and severity.

All serious issues and Nordeus cant tell us they are working on it or why they dont want to fix them.

These are not secrets. I dont think asking Nordeus to address these issues is too much to ask. These are all common sense issues. Their game has to grow to meet the demands of their "customers" and right now they are refusing to listen to their customers and will lose many of them if they continue like this.
    Don´t know, dude. I dont have any more to say on this topic. I rest my case
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast