Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    EXACTLY what im getting at! Nordeus have not came on here to address anything on any threads, i.e youre wasting your breath lol. As for your counter the counter explanation, all ive seen you do is moan about the situation! Think more advice would be useful than the constant bitching about it!!!
    Could you be more specific as to what advice I should give?

I constantly give advice on counter formations in other threads in this forum. I give advice where I can and ask advice when I do not know. What more can I do???

You would think that Nordeus would give more advice to their flock instead of letting them wander around aimlessly trying to determine the rules.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Could you be more specific as to what advice I should give?

I constantly give advice on counter formations in other threads in this forum. I give advice where I can and ask advice when I do not know. What more can I do???

You would think that Nordeus would give more advice to their flock instead of letting them wander around aimlessly trying to determine the rules.
    I dont mean useful advice like tactics, formations etc, i mean advice about the stuff your moaning about (if you have any advice on that). Like ways to beat the system.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    I dont mean useful advice like tactics, formations etc, i mean advice about the stuff your moaning about (if you have any advice on that). Like ways to beat the system.
    LOL! If I spent the amount of time trying to find ways to beat the system, that I spend moaning about the system, I would have a much better team.

I have expressed my thoughts on how to make this better in many threads and really, I cant see them EVER changing things to make it better. This is a cash cow for Nordeus and as long as suckers...errrr...I mean people, keep buying tokens, then there is no need to change things. There needs to be a strike or protest of some sort in order for that to happen

Pro
    LOL! If I spent the amount of time trying to find ways to beat the system, that I spend moaning about the system, I would have a much better team.

I have expressed my thoughts on how to make this better in many threads and really, I cant see them EVER changing things to make it better. This is a cash cow for Nordeus and as long as suckers...errrr...I mean people, keep buying tokens, then there is no need to change things. There needs to be a strike or protest of some sort in order for that to happen
    Let's do it. No more token buying until things change. What things? I don't know.. lol
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Let's do it. No more token buying until things change. What things? I don't know.. lol
    All it takes is one person to start it. a token strike. Hit Nordeus where it hurts...in the bank account. The problem is many of these Tommy tokens are heavily invested and dont want to lose and they are the ones that make the difference. the casual token buyers would have to all stop to make any difference.

I have stopped. I think we should start a thread and post that you have stopped buying tokens and support the necessary and immediate changes necessary for this game to be better.
    brezz likes this.

All it takes is one person to start it. a token strike. Hit Nordeus where it hurts...in the bank account. The problem is many of these Tommy tokens are heavily invested and dont want to lose and they are the ones that make the difference. the casual token buyers would have to all stop to make any difference.

I have stopped. I think we should start a thread and post that you have stopped buying tokens and support the necessary and immediate changes necessary for this game to be better.
    that won't happen. people buy tokens cuz they knows they can't beat others otherwise. they are just desperate. they want to win at any cost. and that's the funny thing - they don't win everything or always. i am pretty sure they are very sad with this. their logic is: "i buy tokens - i buy scout players, packs - i powertrain - i can't lost" they jsut can't manage winning team otherwise. tnx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    that won't happen. people buy tokens cuz they knows they can't beat others otherwise. they are just desperate. they want to win at any cost. and that's the funny thing - they don't win everything or always. i am pretty sure they are very sad with this. their logic is: "i buy tokens - i buy scout players, packs - i powertrain - i can't lost" they jsut can't manage winning team otherwise. tnx
    regardless of whether they can win with tokens or not, it would be nice if most of them decided that enough is enough and stopped buying tokens for a season or two. Nordeus can be forced to lower the cost of tokens, make the desired changes to the game, etc, if we just show them that they are powerless without people buying tokens.

It comes down to this:

Are they providing a game/service for you? Then as a customer, you deserve to be treated better and your concerns should be addressed in a timely manner, with proper customer service.

OR, are you just suckers giving them money for a mediocre football manager game.

Do you feel they respect the overall manager and will do something to address the serious concerns of the majority of managers? Or do they just care about the money?

Opinions?

Colin OUT!
    brezz likes this.

as fare as i go i predict well !

Do you feel they respect the overall manager and will do something to address the serious concerns of the majority of managers? Or do they just care about the money?
    There seems to an assumption in this comment that the majority of managers have a big problem with this game. I doubt that is the truth

Even if the majority of people on the forum have a problem with something (and that is debatable with most of the issues that are commonly raised), then that would not be an indicator that the majority of players feel the same simply because people who want to vent actively search out the forum to do so

On the other hand, people who are happy with the game do not search out the forum just to say 'I'm enjoying this game, hope you are too'

I imagine that Nordeus have detailed metrics to establish what rate people are joining or abandoning the game at, how much players are spending on tokens, how often players log in to the game etc., as well as measuring what impact each of these factors has on the others

So, the data they will never release that would tell you if the product/service works is basically to see whether they continue to increase the number of users, the amount of money made and, ideally, the money made per user

That's your indicator

As a final note, there are two significant 'myths' that seem to perpetuate these complaints about the game

1. The game (and internet stuff generally) should be free. Unfortunately, someone has to pay for the structure that supports this game, including the programmers, servers, support, forum etc. The developers don't do this just for the love of developing apps, they have families to feed and the same ambitions that most of us have to earn more and be more 'successful'

2. The customer is always right. No, frankly sometimes the customer is an arse. And any smart business owner knows that you can't pander to every customer, because you would drive yourself mad and your business into the ground. So if you want to have a successful business, you keep the customers that are already happy and let the serial complainers (those who will never be happy) go
    herdo likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    There seems to an assumption in this comment that the majority of managers have a big problem with this game. I doubt that is the truth
    Doubt away, but you are right in that people dont search out a forum to give kudos. They come here to complain or learn. They learn either good things, like formations or advice on the game, or bad things, like the lack of communication, transparency and common sense when it comes to fixing the game to make it more enjoyable.

No, you cant please all the people all the time, but you can please most of them by compromising on the 2-game-5-minute-between issue. You can please most of them by publicly confirming some of the rules, like the illegal formations, and the win bonus. You can please most of them by changing the friendlies where the manager has to accept it first. You can please most of them by tweaking the game engine to allow more realistic results and less random results. You can please most of them by fixing the many little bugs that add up and take away from truly enjoying this game for what it is.

I imagine that Nordeus have detailed metrics to establish what rate people are joining or abandoning the game at, how much players are spending on tokens, how often players log in to the game etc., as well as measuring what impact each of these factors has on the others

So, the data they will never release that would tell you if the product/service works is basically to see whether they continue to increase the number of users, the amount of money made and, ideally, the money made per user
    Nordeus would be complete and utter fools if they did not study the metrics on every aspect of this game. This game makes money. Any successful company would want to know why and how to make more by studying their customers habits.

What they are NOT doing and what they are unsuccessful at is customer service. I know they get tons of emails on the topic of "I buy tokens and I should have beat this non-token buyer" or "the NGE sucks cuz I lost with this known counter". BUT, they dont realize that if they were to release a better FAQ or instruction guide with all the rules and benefits of the choices offered in the game, more people would understand the game better and play it better and, therefore, cause less work for customer service.

More people would be happy playing this game if they understood the damn rules and knew the game better, but they dont release vital game information and think its best to let the customer find out this information through trial and error, never knowing/confirming the real information.

Transparency brings customer trust and enjoyment.

1. The game (and internet stuff generally) should be free. Unfortunately, someone has to pay for the structure that supports this game, including the programmers, servers, support, forum etc. The developers don't do this just for the love of developing apps, they have families to feed and the same ambitions that most of us have to earn more and be more 'successful'

2. The customer is always right. No, frankly sometimes the customer is an arse. And any smart business owner knows that you can't pander to every customer, because you would drive yourself mad and your business into the ground. So if you want to have a successful business, you keep the customers that are already happy and let the serial complainers (those who will never be happy) go
    Simon, they advertise themselves on their own website as "free-to-play"
    Therefore, I shouldnt have to say to you that you are wrong, but I will. There are other ways to make website free: adverts, donations, guardian angels...

I understand what you tried to say, they have families and must make money to survive. That is what a day job is for. Do you think they spend all day working on this site? Hardly. It runs itself now, with minor maintenance needed. This is not a hard thing to do once it is up and running.

At this point, they are trying to eke out every token from every manager they can. This just looks damn greedy now. Not only are they trying to feed their families, but they now want every person in their family to have a Porshe and a 17 bedroom home. There are a ton of people who came into this game thinking it was free and then they get bombarded with injuries and token-suckage aspects of the game that were not there at the start.

If you are successful in this game, they focus on you and try to make you waste your tokens so you can remain successful. They try to make you buy tokens at every stage of this game. Of course, that is what this game is made for, but at least advertise it as such. It is free, but construed as such that you will be forced to buy tokens at some point in order to get yourself out of a ****ty situation we put you in in the first place.

Yes, if I dont want to pay, then dont play. Great. A game advertised as free and I cant play properly, without Nordeus-invented speedbumps, because I cant pay. Nice.

100% totally correct on the customer not always being right. They are a lot of the times, assclowns. But they are customers and some of them pay the bills of Nordeus to feel their families. Some of them have legit issues and at the end of the day, nothing is being done about them. It LOOKS like Nordeus is sitting on their laurels and doing nothing. Do they hope to just ignore the most pressing issues and sweep them under the rug? Possible. But some here on this forum want a better game and know they can do it. I am one of them.

Acknowledge the right customers and dismiss the wrong ones and tell them why they are wrong. Ignoring them only makes things worse.

Nordeus has work to do in the public relations department. Almost as much work as the devs to fix the obvious and serious issues.

Colin OUT!
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-02-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast