Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Yeah, and I ranted about that via Support and they completely ignored me. If 1 day in Top11 equals a week in real-life, then you should play matches at least 3 hours apart in order for them to have 2 matches in a row for 2 real-life days. I've seen matches on Top11 being 5 mins apart - you know what that would mean if you compare it to real life using simple maths? You wouldn't even have finished the first match before the second one starts. And I don't even want to go into flying between countries for away matches ...
    Not as simple as that though is it? My games seem to happen in a 12hr window between approx. 10am and 10pm UK time. That's like the game schedulers saying 'no games from Mon-Weds' IRL. I don't want them to go 24hrs and find that I miss half my games in a season, so I'd prefer it like it is

Also, IRL you can't heal a player between games with red and green packs

For those who complain about them encouraging people to spend tokens - my word, imagine someone wanting to get paid for setting all this up...
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    That's because of this I've always some extra tokens to change the hour of the matches, and I bet Nordeus makes a lot of money because of this stupid short breaks between matches.

Everything is very well thought by Nordeus to make some more money, even with the hours of the matches they can win extra cash.
    sounds like profit plan

Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    sounds like profit plan
    Any doubts about that?!...

Any doubts about that?!...
    ofc not. its crystal clear for everyone. maybe Nordeus is sad that i dont buy tokens or packs and thats why he dont allow me to win any trophies last 2 seasons

ofc not. its crystal clear for everyone. maybe Nordeus is sad that i dont buy tokens or packs and thats why he dont allow me to win any trophies last 2 seasons
    lol it seems the conspiracy theory...

lol it seems the conspiracy theory...
    as long as i promote in a league with at least 2-3 token buyers with 11 scout starters, its fine

as long as i promote in a league with at least 2-3 token buyers with 11 scout starters, its fine
    In that way You'll win all the leagues, but for that You must spend a lot of tokens=cash...

In that way You'll win all the leagues, but for that You must spend a lot of tokens=cash...
    which won't happen, cuz i don't want to lose the joy of the game (if there is still some)

which won't happen, cuz i don't want to lose the joy of the game (if there is still some)
    You're right. If we have only scout players and we don't need to see the games for the posession, the game are not fun at all. Completely agree with You.
    brezz likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Not as simple as that though is it? My games seem to happen in a 12hr window between approx. 10am and 10pm UK time. That's like the game schedulers saying 'no games from Mon-Weds' IRL. I don't want them to go 24hrs and find that I miss half my games in a season, so I'd prefer it like it is

Also, IRL you can't heal a player between games with red and green packs

For those who complain about them encouraging people to spend tokens - my word, imagine someone wanting to get paid for setting all this up...
    Sure, it's not that simple and it's perfectly understandable that this is a game after all - some things just need to be wrong in order for you to be able to play it. For example, with the "week" ending somewhere around 2:30AM UTC, it would be quite annoying if they tried to replicate the usual league schedule of playing over the weekend. For you in the UK - probably not, but what about those of us with 2 or more hours ahead? I understand that.
    But there need to be SOME adjustments made to the scheduling process. If not anything else - there are situations that there's literally no time to prepare for. You can't even spend money if you wanted to.

Btw, you're lucky with 12h breaks although I admit that I prefer not having matches around 11AM, so I'd rather not have your "lucky" schedule, lol. Most of the time it works out pretty well for everybody, but there are one or two days of the season where it just gets nasty.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast