Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII

Have you ever seen a match that happens instantly after the previous one?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Not as simple as that though is it? My games seem to happen in a 12hr window between approx. 10am and 10pm UK time. That's like the game schedulers saying 'no games from Mon-Weds' IRL. I don't want them to go 24hrs and find that I miss half my games in a season, so I'd prefer it like it is

Also, IRL you can't heal a player between games with red and green packs

For those who complain about them encouraging people to spend tokens - my word, imagine someone wanting to get paid for setting all this up...
    Its a simple line of code that would prevent this from happening. Geezuz...this is NOT facking real life!!!! I cant believe you are actually DEFENDING this.

I don't want them to go 24hrs and find that I miss half my games in a season, so I'd prefer it like it is
    Oh, its ok for you because it doesnt affect you, but for the rest of the thousands of managers, this is a daily occurance.

Also, IRL you can't heal a player between games with red and green packs
    Again, since when in REAL LIFE do they have back to back games, literally one right after the other? C'mon Simon, you are smarter than that.

Remember, this is website coding. Boring ****, believe me. A few lines of code and this problem goes away.

The fact is they do this to promote token wastage. Do you deny this? A simple question that requires a "YES" or "NO".

Addicted
    they'll never fix this as it means you are forced to buy tokens

When you have League, CL and Cup, it happened a alot. But now even after I'm out of CL , it still happened to me.
    Tomorrow
    3:07 League match
    3:53 Cup match
    18:08 League match
    If 1 day IRL = 1 week in game then 1 hour IRL = 7 hours in game so that mean if my team play IRL they only have 3:52 hours to rest between 2 matchs
    Some match even have below 10 mins apart that mean your 1st match not even end but your 2nd match start already

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Satou View Post
    When you have League, CL and Cup, it happened a alot. But now even after I'm out of CL , it still happened to me.
    Tomorrow
    3:07 League match
    3:53 Cup match
    18:08 League match
    If 1 day IRL = 1 week in game then 1 hour IRL = 7 hours in game so that mean if my team play IRL they only have 3:52 hours to rest between 2 matchs
    Some match even have below 10 mins apart that mean your 1st match not even end but your 2nd match start already
    Its wrong to even think about if 1 week = 1 day then what does 1 hour mean crap.

It has nothing to do with this. It has everything to do with the fact that they refuse to add any code to at least put some time in between games that allows you to do something. 2-3 minutes is not enough.

When is Nordeus going to officially reply to this? IS this a token grab or not?

Banned
    Can Nordeus please, please, PLEASE answer the age-old question of possession penalties? Just please confirm some of the things we have been asking about.

Here is one of them: Do you get 80/20 possession for putting in a non-gk in the GK position?

I ask this because of this:

It was my wifes game.
    You can see that the GK is being played by an AML/AMC named Neidhardt.
    You can see that the possession penalty is not happening at halftime with 21/79.
    This could be affected by the +7% for visiting team, but by all rights, should be 20/80.
    When I look at the game stats AFTER the game, it says 20/80 possession????

When will someone from Nordeus address the legitimate questions asked in this particular thread???

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Sure, it's not that simple and it's perfectly understandable that this is a game after all - some things just need to be wrong in order for you to be able to play it. For example, with the "week" ending somewhere around 2:30AM UTC, it would be quite annoying if they tried to replicate the usual league schedule of playing over the weekend. For you in the UK - probably not, but what about those of us with 2 or more hours ahead? I understand that.
    But there need to be SOME adjustments made to the scheduling process. If not anything else - there are situations that there's literally no time to prepare for. You can't even spend money if you wanted to.

Btw, you're lucky with 12h breaks although I admit that I prefer not having matches around 11AM, so I'd rather not have your "lucky" schedule, lol. Most of the time it works out pretty well for everybody, but there are one or two days of the season where it just gets nasty.
    Generally with my schedule at the moment if a game is on at 11am-ish UK time I'll miss it, so my perfect schedule would be one game at 5pm and one at 10pm but that would be asking for too much :-)

Also, it's not always a 12hr break, just noticed a few in recent days. Still in 3 competitions so lots of games going on!
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Its a simple line of code that would prevent this from happening. Geezuz...this is NOT facking real life!!!! I cant believe you are actually DEFENDING this.

Oh, its ok for you because it doesnt affect you, but for the rest of the thousands of managers, this is a daily occurance.

Again, since when in REAL LIFE do they have back to back games, literally one right after the other? C'mon Simon, you are smarter than that.

Remember, this is website coding. Boring ****, believe me. A few lines of code and this problem goes away.

The fact is they do this to promote token wastage. Do you deny this? A simple question that requires a "YES" or "NO".
    This post seems to be a bit all over the place mate

1) It should have been clear from other psts that my opinion is they can't have 'realistic' gaps between games i.e always three hours, but 30 mins should be a minimum and yes a simple line of coding would fix this

2) Apparently the scheduling has been changed a bit to account for differing timezones, I don't know by how much. They'll never make everyone, least of all you, happy - however they do it. The only way would be to only have people from similar timezones in competition together. I don't think the majority of players want that

3) Well done, this isn't real life. So we get boosters to help us fix players. I really don't get your point here

4) Yes. Stuff in this game is designed to encourage players to spend money. Shock horror

1000s of games a day, many players with conflcting timezones. You think it's so easy to code, design a game and make some money
    cracicot likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

And ever since; Nordeus hasn't said jack ****.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    This post seems to be a bit all over the place mate

1) It should have been clear from other psts that my opinion is they can't have 'realistic' gaps between games i.e always three hours, but 30 mins should be a minimum and yes a simple line of coding would fix this

2) Apparently the scheduling has been changed a bit to account for differing timezones, I don't know by how much. They'll never make everyone, least of all you, happy - however they do it. The only way would be to only have people from similar timezones in competition together. I don't think the majority of players want that

3) Well done, this isn't real life. So we get boosters to help us fix players. I really don't get your point here

4) Yes. Stuff in this game is designed to encourage players to spend money. Shock horror

1000s of games a day, many players with conflcting timezones. You think it's so easy to code, design a game and make some money
    Mate, I cant always sound like a sane, thoughtful person. I have to let the crazy in sometimes. Nordeus "inspires" me.

I realize the timezone implications and yes, not everyone is going to be happy, but this is not about making people happy...this is a game! (Think about that one for a min). Timezones deal with hours. I am talking about 30 mins, like you said. Most people would stop complaining if they had more than 2-3 mins to make changes between games. Celine Dion and Lady Gaga dont rush this fast to change outfits between SONGS! Seriously!

you have acknowledged it is just a simple line(s) of code that they could introduce that would check/modify a game-time and make sure it was a minimum 30 mins between games.

My point about the "real life" aspect is that people are trying to say that IRL you have a few days in between league games and they translate into a few hours between games. True. But not necessary. 30 mins to an hour is sufficient between games.

Stuff in this game is designed to encourage players to spend money. Shock horror
    of course, we all know this, but there is a difference in Nordeus FORCING managers to spend tokens and NORDEUS "encouraging" mangers to spend tokens. If you want to have a fair game against an opponent, you want to be well rested and moraled, picking your formation, changing players to suit the formation etc... Nordeus's constant scheduling brainfarts force managers to move the gametime or risk losing an important game because of lack of condition or not enough time to change formations or heal players etc. Encouraging players would be giving them 30 mins instead of 3. I would rather have 30 mins between games rather than 3 minutes, but I would rather have 3 HOURS than 30 mins.

Simon, I like you. Really. Several people on here make me think about this game. Not to the point where I dream about it, but to think about what the hell i am going to say to the devs when I get the chance next time they open it up for questions from the public.
    it makes me mad to think that a game company(LOL) just sucks the money from people and pretends to care. Lame excuses. Game engines issues/results, server issues. It all adds up at the end of the day. But I have a respect for you, regardless of your team, and I hope that it is returned...BUT I dont have this same respect for Nordeus and its voice. Not one reply to my polite requests for formal answers on easy questions. Sure they can take all they time they want, but many people want to know the answers. Until then there are things we will disagree on. lets just leave it at that.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast