Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII

Of course I respect your opinions, as much as anyone else on here. When I see something I disagree with, I'll make my point to offer another perspective - but I wouldn't bother if I thought I was wasting my time or talking to idiots

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    there is a difference in Nordeus FORCING managers to spend tokens and NORDEUS "encouraging" mangers to spend tokens. If you want to have a fair game against an opponent, you want to be well rested and moraled, picking your formation, changing players to suit the formation etc...
    This is an important distinction. I think they encourage managers to spend tokens because, scheduling problems aside, the stuff you mention is about a player's choice

If you want a full compliment of rested and happy players, with the option to change your formation, then you might have to spend money. But this is not stuff you have to do. It's what players want to do to win games

I'm testing this by having a non-token buying team, just finishing their first season. It has 22 players, one for each position - so if the schedule gives me two close games then I just switch the line ups. Most players were free signings and I chose the formation based on the players I could get, rather than my main team where I could afford to go for whichever players I wanted. Early days, but the team is top of the league and cup semi-finalists

The game is available for free, and there are many players who play without spending any money. Some want an advantage, so they spend cash. Fair play to Nordeus for creating an app that people are prepared to spend money on to get further - but no one is forced to do so
    herdo and Ljepoje like this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Of course I respect your opinions, as much as anyone else on here. When I see something I disagree with, I'll make my point to offer another perspective - but I wouldn't bother if I thought I was wasting my time or talking to idiots

This is an important distinction. I think they encourage managers to spend tokens because, scheduling problems aside, the stuff you mention is about a player's choice

If you want a full compliment of rested and happy players, with the option to change your formation, then you might have to spend money. But this is not stuff you have to do. It's what players want to do to win games

I'm testing this by having a non-token buying team, just finishing their first season. It has 22 players, one for each position - so if the schedule gives me two close games then I just switch the line ups. Most players were free signings and I chose the formation based on the players I could get, rather than my main team where I could afford to go for whichever players I wanted. Early days, but the team is top of the league and cup semi-finalists

The game is available for free, and there are many players who play without spending any money. Some want an advantage, so they spend cash. Fair play to Nordeus for creating an app that people are prepared to spend money on to get further - but no one is forced to do so
    AMEN BROTHER!

A bit of thought, 22 man squad (not just a good starting 11) and this game can be dominated for 7 quid a month lol

Please read my post from last season: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...atch-time.html

It happens ALL the seasons, even yesterday with the top match against the other 1st in league few minutes after champions semifinal.

And please point your attention on last season league's schedule:
    18.58 - 16.48 - 18.58 - 18.49 - 17.59 - 18.50 -15.50 - 18.47 -14.57 - 18.53 - 22.15 - 18.53
    Champions FINAL scheduled at 22.30.

Can anyone really think that is just a coincidence?
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Please read my post from last season: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...atch-time.html

It happens ALL the seasons, even yesterday with the top match against the other 1st in league few minutes after champions semifinal.

And please point your attention on last season league's schedule:
    18.58 - 16.48 - 18.58 - 18.49 - 17.59 - 18.50 -15.50 - 18.47 -14.57 - 18.53 - 22.15 - 18.53
    Champions FINAL scheduled at 22.30.

Can anyone really think that is just a coincidence?
    LOL!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH are you facking serious. If that isnt a smokin gun, I dont know what is.

Pro
    does anyone affiliated with nordeus even read the forums?

Cracicot true about the schedule pre made for :

11:00 , 10:00 , 22:30 (lucky or not i was out of cup and all the cup matches were played around that hour ~22:00) , 11:00 , 16:00 , bla bla .. got the champions league match at ~1h from league match too , maybe i will have the luck to get that 5% rest in that hour but i do not think so as i was calculating

As i was saying long time ago : "Even if you think it`s easy and it`s just a game ... nothing is random here players !"

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    does anyone affiliated with nordeus even read the forums?
    dont ask enymore cuz Nordeus will ask Tokens for writing his name

what i found out for this new kind of scheduled games for the days are left of this season :
    Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII-league-status.jpgQuestion for Nordeus and/or MDKII-season-i-got-2nd-place-league-4th-ch-league.jpg

This season i think i will get 2nd place league and 3rd/4th place in champions league
    Thank you Nordeus for your gifts

Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII-fail-tactic.jpg fail tactic vs 4-4-2 but with some exceptions

This season I may NOT have to worry about what time the CL Final will be scheduled at because I may not be in the final.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This season I may NOT have to worry about what time the CL Final will be scheduled at because I may not be in the final.
    DonĀ“t give up, nothing is decided until everything is decided! There is still hope
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast