Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Question for Nordeus and/or MDKII

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Don´t know, dude. I dont have any more to say on this topic. I rest my case
    Sorry, I dont know what your case is other than: "if you dont like the game, dont play"

What I find odd is that most of the people that oppose my views are token-buyers, for the most part.
    That tells me something: People with money dont care as long as they keep winning.

Buy tokens, improve your squad so you can shut the hell up and stop whinging. Play the proper formation and tactics and you will only lose some of the time or when the NGE decides it.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" Of course this reference will be lost on most people.

Apprentice
    Funny cuz i am a token buyer and have 19 titles in 8 seasons but i feel like i'm buying my way to glory.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Sorry, I dont know what your case is other than: "if you dont like the game, dont play"

What I find odd is that most of the people that oppose my views are token-buyers, for the most part.
    That tells me something: People with money dont care as long as they keep winning.

Buy tokens, improve your squad so you can shut the hell up and stop whinging. Play the proper formation and tactics and you will only lose some of the time or when the NGE decides it.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" Of course this reference will be lost on most people.

Isn´t it like that in "reality" as well? Real,Barca,Man U,Man C,Arsenal,L-Pool,Chelsea,Juventus,Roma,Inter,Milano etc etc .... all founded and owned by "heavy" owners/private investors?

I found it hard to see/believe teams winning league/cl or cup without investing any T (at least not on the new servers).... I managed "fine" without buying any T from lvl 1 - 3, but then at lvl 4 I decided to build a team from the scratch and in accordance to my taste. Won the CL, ended 2nd in the league and 3rd in the CUP.. Not bad
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Isn´t it like that in "reality" as well? Real,Barca,Man U,Man C,Arsenal,L-Pool,Chelsea,Juventus,Roma,Inter,Milano etc etc .... all founded and owned by "heavy" owners/private investors?

I found it hard to see/believe teams winning league/cl or cup without investing any T (at least not on the new servers).... I managed "fine" without buying any T from lvl 1 - 3, but then at lvl 4 I decided to build a team from the scratch and in accordance to my taste. Won the CL, ended 2nd in the league and 3rd in the CUP.. Not bad
    Very true. Well i will see what happens in the next season sans tokens.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789