Thread: Unbeatable rivals.

Apprentice

Unbeatable rivals.

Anyone have any club that they face regularly but can't seem to gain the upper hand? Season after season you lose points or cup runs to this squad?
    I haven't met them in a cup setting yet but I have a club thats been in my leagur for the past 3 seasons. I just can't seem to beat them to save my life. Everytime I meet them I always lose to them away and draw with them at home. This morning qe faced at their place and we ended up drawing 3-3.
    I don't understand why I can't ever knock the edge. Im the past their form might have been a bit better but not by much and this time they had 2 Ls to my 5wins. They are always lower im quality than me. Always. First time we played they were about 12% lower now recently only 1-3%. Im always fully rested and moraled as I know our history. They've besten my past formation and my new formation. Theirs is a 2-2-2-2-2..
    And to make matters worse. They never finish higher than me. Last season I had about 9 pts more than them. They go on to lose 2 or 3 games against squads that I've dominated.Catch draws from lower side of the table teams. So why are they so invincible qgainst me on the pitch? Anyone else got a rival like this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    Well, not as you, but last 6 seasons i played same team in league and in champion league or/and cup. More or less both team are close in quality 3-8% diff. That turns on real rivality, first 2 seasons managed to get 1 tie in all games against it (think 10 or 12 games in total), costed me treble and cup , however, now having more luck or something, but our matches are 50-50, tbh, having real fun in those matches, manager is here, so more or less strategy and preparation are keys for wins on both sides