View Poll Results: Is Day 20 of the season the most boring day of the season in Top Eleven?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

26 86.67%
  • NO

4 13.33%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is Day 20 of the season the most boring day of the season in Top Eleven?

Is Day 20 of the season the most boring day of the season in Top Eleven?

Yesterday was Day 20 of a season, Most of the league season has been completed and we are 2/3rds into the league season with nothing decided yet but most of us know about where we are going to finish in the league.

There are 4 days in a Top Eleven season where we have only 1 competitive fixture if we played every possible competitive fixture in a season in all 3 competitions: Day 1,2,20 & 28.

Day 1&2: Your actively looking at any cup draws and also making important decisions on how your team will look for the new season and also most of us will start to look for new players in the transfer market.

Day 28: Last league game of the season, many managers have an important game that could decide the teams success for the season or qualification for next seasons CL or simply fighting for promotion. Also managers will be clearing out unneeded players around this time and have next season in mind.

Day 20: Only the 1 league game on the day, Not a CL matchday and this is the day of the season where there is a gap between the Quarter-Final and Semi-Final of the cup, mainly a rest day for players and not much activity in the transfer market

Every other day: 2 competitive fixtures a day if your still in CL and CUP.

Also the Day 20 effect is around in the forums with not that many people posting in the forums and little updates in the players progress on that day and transfer markets are quiet since many don't need to buy players in the season.

IMO Day 20 is the most boring day of the Top Eleven season with many seasons of experience playing T11 and actively being on the forums.
    pips, Cat Harrison and dan1daking like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    your are right, but I look on the bright sied: I played 4 friendlies and got 4 red+green and some blue packs (which i dont need)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    your are right, but I look on the bright sied: I played 4 friendlies and got 4 red+green and some blue packs (which i dont need)
    That's all I did as well. It's all I've been doing since last season, since the rate of injuries doesn't concern me too much.

Yeah it's true.. I'm not feeling it much since I've been busy out of top 11 these days but I feel that around this time the 20 mins a day I can dedicate to playing are more than enough for this quiet period.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

True! We played a league game and after that a training sessions....On the afternoon we went to buy some ice cream cones & enjoy the weather
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    and with a second match u would have stayed in your cellar all day? u should overthink your life bro
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Nope. Today is a day to remember for my team. 5-1 win in CL after been 3-0 down in the 1st leg with a last-minute goal. What a miracle!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Nope. Today is a day to remember for my team. 5-1 win in CL after been 3-0 down in the 1st leg with a last-minute goal. What a miracle!
    Great job! But today's the 21st day so yesterday was the boring one.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Great job! But today's the 21st day so yesterday was the boring one.
    According to GMT+7 timezone, today is Day 21. Fail.
    Yesterday I did end my 4-game winless streak by beating Alli FC 2-1, and I sign Kim Brix (5*), now he is Bryan Andersson. Some more names in my list such as Kevin Stoner (Australian), Callum Lisbon (Scottish), Andrea Pirlo (Italian), Maxime Berroux (French)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Day 20 again...

Boring.
    Ljepoje and thon like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast