Thread: Update backspace

Thumbs up Update backspace

We from the Confederation TeaM ONE, through this note, we ask that Nordeus stop with the current update. In our view, the results of the games do not match the reality, because teams with offline coaches and poorly trained, are winning games more often, completely escaping the logical sense of the game. In our view, the game is not benefiting the most dedicated players. We consider the update a setback!
    If the idea of ​​NORDEUS is to end the "super players" and balance the game, there are other ways to do this, without penalizing who else is dedicated and studying. Here are some suggestions:

- End of negotiations or transfer limit per season, to end super players;
    - Return of the training averages to 1%, when the attributes are negative, making it difficult to create super players;
    - Creation of a new division, for confederations above 1500 points, improving the disputes of the Confederations games.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elson View Post
    We from the Confederation TeaM ONE, through this note, we ask that Nordeus stop with the current update. In our view, the results of the games do not match the reality, because teams with offline coaches and poorly trained, are winning games more often, completely escaping the logical sense of the game. In our view, the game is not benefiting the most dedicated players. We consider the update a setback!
    If the idea of ​​NORDEUS is to end the "super players" and balance the game, there are other ways to do this, without penalizing who else is dedicated and studying. Here are some suggestions:

- End of negotiations or transfer limit per season, to end super players;
    - Return of the training averages to 1%, when the attributes are negative, making it difficult to create super players;
    - Creation of a new division, for confederations above 1500 points, improving the disputes of the Confederations games.
    i agree, more and more games baffling results against non supported teams, last two games have been against non supported won one at great difficulty 4v3 after being 2v0 down in 12 mins 57v43 poss,lost other one today non supported team 3v0 44v56 poss in my favour playing attacking only 11 shots against side clearly playing defensive 17 shots ?????

Addicted
    heh, i lost match vs 12% weaker team and my assistant says that they was favorits and deffence players was solid on the ball, i laugh on that stupidity, though, manager was here along with 7 or 8 supporters, still thinking that supporting another manager and giving bonus outside of asso matches isnt good and fair, looks like quality of team does not matter if you have enough support to buff you, and i wonder if some of that support are in fact other accounts of same player