Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Forum Friendly O.M.A. Cup Ist Edition

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The problem with 1-3* players is that if they are set when match starts with a AvQ next to 120%, and you sub x3 1*s for 120%s... probably this will allow some teams to stay at 135+% or so.

I try to keep it the more fair and equal possible, trying to avoid any kind of posible manipulation xD
    I see your point of view - sure it is a problem when you put low ovr player in your main squad just before the match as it lowers your ovr of the team. But now I'm talking about different situation when you use low stars players during the match as subs. For example I want to replace my 6-7* st with 3* player during the match - I don't think this can create any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    I see your point of view - sure it is a problem when you put low ovr player in your main squad just before the match as it lowers your ovr of the team. But now I'm talking about different situation when you use low stars players during the match as subs. For example I want to replace my 6-7* st with 3* player during the match - I don't think this can create any problem.
    Tbh I didn't thought that someone would think in use a 1-3* sub xDDD but the limit of avq for subs is till 120%, so it could be 1 rule for the starting 11, without any 1-3* and subs till 120% including 1-3*..

Still but, I would prefer to eliminate these kind of players 1-3* and 9* and stay inside the starting idea.
    Maybe is that you haven't 4*-6* subs?..

Tbh I didn't thought that someone would think in use a 1-3* sub xDDD but the limit of avq for subs is till 120%, so it could be 1 rule for the starting 11, without any 1-3* and subs till 120% including 1-3*..

Still but, I would prefer to eliminate these kind of players 1-3* and 9* and stay inside the starting idea.
    Maybe is that you haven't 4*-6* subs?..
    Mate, my best bench player is 57% ))) I don't buy new players for subs but use my pensioners as much as they can play. So each season I change 1 player. The old one goes directly to the bench and the 18yo to the main team. So please, give your final confirmation if I can use them because now I can not even receive my 1 green pack as I can not make any sub
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Mate, my best bench player is 57% ))) I don't buy new players for subs but use my pensioners as much as they can play. So each season I change 1 player. The old one goes directly to the bench and the 18yo to the main team. So please, give your final confirmation if I can use them because now I can not even receive my 1 green pack as I can not make any sub
    xDDDDD

Oke then, 1-120% subs allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Emmyrushy View Post
    So am not allowed to compete?
    @Madflo's spot is open as he finally can't join, if you want that spot is yours, but conirm me asap and if you join provide me the info to edit the starting post list with your Club Name + asso tag.

@Chai's oppo still awaiting of confirmation then, today I'll try to contact Bunzo too, still practically 3 entire days to play.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i'm in, i will play
    Funker, sent you a PM to set first march...
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    I think that yes..
    Ok thanks
    Looking forward to playing with the veterans
    Cheers
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Funker, sent you a PM to set first march...
    i saw it, i will arrange first friendly tomorrow 14.30. i just saw your team...ffs i don't have a chance. i have normal players, you're full with mutants. anyway, we'll play. good luck!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i saw it, i will arrange first friendly tomorrow 14.30. i just saw your team...ffs i don't have a chance. i have normal players, you're full with mutants. anyway, we'll play. good luck!
    14.30 Rome time?

Dreamer
    yes, that means 15.30 my time.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast