• 4 Post By eXtEnDeD
  • 1 Post By Kaizer Franz

Thread: Stop with this ridiculous 24h limitation

Stop with this ridiculous 24h limitation

Stop with this ridiculous 24h limitation

Look at the Forum lot off people have connection problems

Fix that problem and stop with the ridiculous 24h limitation

Then again we can enjoy this Buggy TE game

And why do we need to check for Bad vids who can give problems (connection loss/Blue Icon still searching for vids)

Its a Problem that Nordeus need to check if the Ads are releasing Bad vids who cause problems not the players by sending screenshots

Greetings Buster

Tanking till this problem is fixed

Its takes just the fun away to play this Game with this problem

We have Work and a Private Life
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-12-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    milpol, iptables, USARABAT and 3 others like this.

Rookie
    I can't be alone in working shifts - the 24 hr limitation / restart is not good for anyone who works varied hours. Adverts and x2 training, etc should reset at the refresh period every day (2:20am for me) and then you have the 24 hrs to use them or lose them.

Mines went all to cock
    every time i try for a video i keep getting a error we're sorry something went wrong. please try again.
    then it freezes hmmmm
    I'm also in the camp of get rid of this 24hr thing.
    People work and people have things to do at different times of a day and its very annoying.
    who's bright idea was it to do this?
    Why don't they have a vote of certain changes because on this one 100% nobody would agree.
    khris, Buster Keaton and Richie72 like this.

Addicted
    Yes STOP IT !!!!!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    I can't be alone in working shifts - the 24 hr limitation / restart is not good for anyone who works varied hours. Adverts and x2 training, etc should reset at the refresh period every day (2:20am for me) and then you have the 24 hrs to use them or lose them.
    I have been on the sick for over a year and still am and even myself with all my free time can't cope with this 24 hour cap !! it is rediculous. for people working it's not at all possible and yes it takes the fun out of it. it got to 2am in the morning the other night before i could watch my 25 vids and only just managed to get them before the update due to my phone crashing all the time cos of a nordeus bug and nordeus still (despite being informed thousands of times) NOT FIXED THAT CRASHING PROBLEM EITHER !!!
    khris and Buster Keaton like this.

Rookie
    Agreed, they say they listen to community and this seems to be most wanted improvement, plus it doesn't seem to have any meaning

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eXtEnDeD View Post
    Agreed, they say they listen to community and this seems to be most wanted improvement, plus it doesn't seem to have any meaning
    this is for selling more tokens , business decision only !!!!! nothing to do with what want this " community " lol
    Richie72 likes this.