Thread: Wtf... How did i draw????

Exclamation Wtf... How did i draw????

Wtf... How did i draw????-untitled1.jpg
    Wtf... How did i draw????-untitled2.jpg
    Wtf... How did i draw????-untitled12.jpg

how did i draw? team was well better ...

I just played 1-1 vs a team with 10 players, and with the majority of players on the wrong position. 22.8 vs 17 (with top 2 players on bench) as average score and me as the home team.

Not the first time something like that happens... Could the game mechanics be broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Ström View Post
    I just played 1-1 vs a team with 10 players, and with the majority of players on the wrong position. 22.8 vs 17 (with top 2 players on bench) as average score and me as the home team.

Not the first time something like that happens... Could the game mechanics be broken?
    You wouldn't have played against ten men. If your opponemt had less than a full team, the game engine automatically places substitute players into the game to fill the gaps. At least one of those top bench players you mention, could easily have been added to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jay Jay Jolliff View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	247

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	248

Name:	Untitled12.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	249

how did i draw? team was well better ...
    This is normal, The opposition are playing at home and quite easily can get a result against you, its happened to me a number of times.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

nothing wrong here..

Anyone can beat anyone that is football, just ask Arsenal fans Also it would suck if every game was a foregone conclusion based on just how strong your team looks on paper. Home advantage too as other stated above.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is normal, The opposition are playing at home and quite easily can get a result against you, its happened to me a number of times.
    So it's simply because they're at home? I was robbed of two points today as well.
    God Bless!

home or away doesnt matter, its about who watches it that makes it hoem away. i had 10% in my favour, still drew.