Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Collect to much red boosters? Injuries of course.

Collect to much red boosters? Injuries of course.

This season I have not to much complains about injured players (miracle), compared to the earlier 2 seasons, 4 or 5 injured so far (not bad at all), but what I've noticed is when I collect some free red boosters ~ 19-21 is more than certain that I'll have a injured player in the next one or two matches.

In the earlier seasons (2 in my case), I bought dozens of red boosters to make a decent formation teams for the matches.

So I've decided this season, not to invest anymore tokens in those boosters and it seems it will works fine so far, the injured palyers has dropped and I've saved a lot of tokens.

That's a strange coincidence or not, who knows?...
    Last edited by casper™; 04-27-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    cracicot likes this.

Always like that, if you heal one player at the morning you could for certain be sure that another one gets injured due the afternoon... I healed one on my DMC this morning, and the 2nd DMC got injured due the afternoon... funny but ridiculous at the same point
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Always like that, if you heal one player at the morning you could for certain be sure that another one gets injured due the afternoon... I healed one on my DMC this morning, and the 2nd DMC got injured due the afternoon... funny but ridiculous at the same point
    Not funny, ridiculous for sure...

if you buy red boosters, or blue, or greens the machine will know and... You know what happens next.

at some point last season, i managed to save around 94 red packs and what happened the next 3 days?! countless injured players. both of them 5+ days. i used all but 15 reds, who saved for the GK if needed. and they was not enough to heal all keep this in mind

Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    at some point last season, i managed to save around 94 red packs and what happened the next 3 days?! countless injured players. both of them 5+ days. i used all but 15 reds, who saved for the GK if needed. and they was not enough to heal all keep this in mind
    All I need to know, that's how You can hide those all red boosters from the machine for a long time. What's the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    All I need to know, that's how You can hide those all red boosters from the machine for a long time. What's the trick?
    the trick is: i dont heal players with less than 4 days injury. that i had 94 reds does not mean i did not have injured players

Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    the trick is: i dont heal players with less than 4 days injury. that i had 94 reds does not mean i did not have injured players
    Same way here. Today I've got a injured in the CL for 4 days and it's simply one of the best players I've in the squad.

I must heal him before the 1st leg of semi-finals of the CL.

brezz likes this.

Same way here. Today I've got a injured in the CL for 4 days and it's simply one of the best players I've in the squad.

I must heal him before the 1st leg of semi-finals of the CL.

he is putting very good numbers. you definitely should heal him

I'll waiting for the day of the CL. In that day I'll heal him for sure and then the machine will find me again.

I'll waiting for the day of the CL. In that day I'll heal him for sure and then the machine will find me again.
    but if you wait till the day, you will need more green packs then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast