Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Want a new challenge

Post Want a new challenge

So I just created a new club on my secondary account. But I don't want to run the club like a normal club, I would like some type of challenge. In a past time, I tried the Brexit United FC challenge where I was only able to have british players in my squad, I also did the AFC Arab challenge where I only have arab players in the squad. I would like a new idea to start off the new season with in a few days. So if you guys got any ideas for challenges (could be geographical, IRL based, or not even involving players) that you think are good enough for me to try, please let me know by replying on this thread.
    PS: I have just registered on this forum, looking forward to stay around for a long time.

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Robin DaBank View Post
    So I just created a new club on my secondary account. But I don't want to run the club like a normal club, I would like some type of challenge. In a past time, I tried the Brexit United FC challenge where I was only able to have british players in my squad, I also did the AFC Arab challenge where I only have arab players in the squad. I would like a new idea to start off the new season with in a few days. So if you guys got any ideas for challenges (could be geographical, IRL based, or not even involving players) that you think are good enough for me to try, please let me know by replying on this thread.
    PS: I have just registered on this forum, looking forward to stay around for a long time.

Thank You
    How about a no videos account? You try to win all you can but no watching videos for extra boosters and no spending real money.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-19-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    How about a no videos account? You try to win all you can but no watching videos for extra boosters and no spending real money.
    I don't do that usually😅😅 Anyways thx for the help, I'm open to other suggestions if you have any

1) Can only buy players 25 years old and above? Exception for academy players.
    2) No training of team bonuses and team play bonuses
    3) No attending matches and no adding of friends

Any of these?

Apprentice
    What I do for my 2nd account:
    1. By 1T players (mostly old, because I don't have enough money).
    2. Fixed tactic, I don't even known my player names.
    3. Dont heal when player get injury, don't heal morale. I even don't change injury player
    4. Never watch matches

This team is 2nd in league, 2nd in CL.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    1) Can only buy players 25 years old and above? Exception for academy players.
    2) No training of team bonuses and team play bonuses
    3) No attending matches and no adding of friends

Any of these?
    Yeah very interesting stuff there

Addicted
    i actually wanted the clean sheet challenge where the gk who wins the most clean sheets gets a reward

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    i actually wanted the clean sheet challenge where the gk who wins the most clean sheets gets a reward
    I'll try to bring this on forum...^^

Quote Originally Posted by Robin DaBank View Post

Thank You
    I did something similar with my 2nd club, Valle de Escotia, where I played rare formations, like 1-4-2-3W and no STs if I remember right and I bought only players from The British Islands

I've been always thinking that we should eliminate the achievements page and have challanges like these.... like play 3 seasons with only African Players and reach a CL finale, or so....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I did something similar with my 2nd club, Valle de Escotia, where I played rare formations, like 1-4-2-3W and no STs if I remember right and I bought only players from The British Islands

I've been always thinking that we should eliminate the achievements page and have challanges like these.... like play 3 seasons with only African Players and reach a CL finale, or so....
    Mate, I like the achievements page. It keeps me competitive and motivated to play.
    It’s like a summary of my 2 years of effort
    Just add another page lol
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast