Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Rookie
    Absolute nonsense it's hard enough to buy players from auctions at a proper price as it is , this way will only cost more tokens and give more tokens back to nordeus , it's just a tax for playing !

so we must buy scouts or buy nothing??? total n utter Bollox
    what league in the world buys players at the end of a season for f#*k sake,it has n always been the start,well done developers ,itl be my six n final year playing
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-22-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    Marius007 likes this.

Can you also add to the update the option to prevent bids on some of your players. Nothing worse than logging on only to find some idiot keeps bidding on your player, even when you turn it down. You could add the minimum bid price so if the don’t meet the minimum bid the offer is refused straight away. Or like I said earlier just stop the negotiations altogether.
    lespa likes this.

VIP
    Is there anyone in Nordeus, able to use brain without manuals???????

That will kill negotiations 100%... Not 98%, not 99%, but 100%... Why would anyone buy a 99% player, at the end of the season, it that player will be 79%+ at the beginning of the new season??? That would be waste of tokens, 'cause people can buy players of the same quality at auction, for a token or few, in the first week of the new season... Not to mention that players of age 22+ will be completely useless and no one with brains will buy them... ever... knowing that they might be promoted even if they finish a season at 13-14th place... I got my 13th placed, weaker than 60%, team promoted, at the end of the season, so I'm buying no **** in the last week of a season... Not via auction, negotiations or youth academy... Never!!!

I already told to support that the only way to:
    - get rid of mutants transferred from lower to higher level teams
    - get rid of teams tanking
    is to discard players quality, keep players %s and put all teams at the same level and every team to lose 20% at the end of a season... That way everyone could play everyone in any competition... It would be possible for 14 friends for form a closed league etc.
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 02-22-2019 at 12:31 PM.

they want us to buy players lose a star use lots of greens to make the player he was before the transfer n use lots n lots of lovely tokens,this does nothing to ENHANCE this game,in fact it does the opposite,buy their scouts or nothing,bad day for this game
    lvl 52
    league/39
    champions league/29
    euro/2
    cup/9
    world cup/1
    trebles/6
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Adios mutants )
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Making only 1 transfer of the player per season is a great move as farmers always pass the player through 4-5 clubs.

But buying the last week of the season is really stupid guys. I have used this feature only 3-4 times in my 59 seasons but I know many players who prefer to buy from negotiations. Dear developers - is it a secret for you that ALL the players build their teams during the 1st week of the season. Why the hell would I buy the player during the 27th-28th day of the season who will lose 20% quality in a couple of days
    agree. i use this feature to get 2-5token per player(if lucky can get 10-20t but very2 hard).
    single transfer for 1 player per season is great feature but making it available only on last week is so f#*@ng stupid it's ridiculous
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-22-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    Richie72 and milpol like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    One of things that good manager do is to create friends list. This is his community and this is funniest part of this game and the last reason I continue play.
    fine, so making 4, 5 or more accounts and use it to support your teams and gain unfair advantage is funniest part of the game and last thing that keep you play? Ok, if devs allows it, for me it is cheating, you cant convince me that all supporters are your friends not yours other acc or acc that your friends give you access to them and you loging it when need, i face that kind of managers every season and i know what i am talking about

This is really dumb. I use Negotiations to a pretty significant degree because I prefer selling players to other managers instead of a bot. I get the motivation but by nuking Negotiations without having a replacement, they've completely ruined the markets. If this update goes through, I don't think there's any point in me playing this game anymore. The game I got into at first is dead; we've been given something else completely.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    agree. i use this feature to get 2-5token per player(if lucky can get 10-20t but very2 hard).
    single transfer for 1 player per season is great feature but making it available only on last week is so fukin stupid it's ridiculous
    +1... I also use this to win tokens, i train a lot players to 39/59/79/99 and wait for players who want to negociate with me. End of negociations will be really hard for me, i used to win 50 tokens/seasons with that......
    milpol likes this.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast