Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Well Noted bro.. I will not spend to buy token just to buy player who will decrease 20% later on.. thanks for help me saving my own money.. 😥😥

Apprentice
    Negotiation open at end of season, developer really blind or what? People do upselling just for that -1% grey skill, they will still doing that stuff... at the end of season, and start develop their player at the beginning of season, with resource they already pack in their main acc, its so easy..

One option fair for all, win-win solution limit player move per season, thats it.

Im no upseller, only selling player for token and help my friend. This update means loss for me and my friend.

Thank you nordeus.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Otherwise known as the summer and winter/January transfer window! What was your point?
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

What’s up bro, new to this forum, what are mutant players? and how do users make or get them? Thanks

The worst announcement ever

This is the most stupidest decision I have ever see from the game, in real football, transfer window are always open from ending of a season to the start of another season...
    Believe me this decision is bull****, consider me leaving this damn game at the end of this season

Shame on you. Its the same thing every time ,punishing everyone for the sins of a few. How foolish of me hoping for an easier negotiation experience after numerous suggestions.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    oh dear that is me gone !!!!! who the hell wants to buy a player at the end of the season and lose 20% a week later ??? !!! only person benefitting from this is a tanker !!!
    You seem to think that Nordeus is providing this game for the customer .... they are doing it to extract as much money as possible from the players; buying players at the end of the season and then losing is only a good thing for them!! This falls into the same as x2 training only being available every 24hrs - if you work varied hours like me that is a stupid rule, it does get the rest boosters flowing which once again lines Nordeus's pockets with more money

The best way to get the message over is for everyone to walk, no players - no money! I would also like to know who they are listening to when making these changes; there have been several sensible changes suggested that get binned.

Addicted
    For all of you who says that his update is good i dont know what to say because the main thing what would be affected negatively would be regular player.
    Last edited by tomu741; 02-23-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    jarharnamme likes this.

I can understand the logic to limit the transfer window but end of the season is bad timing and a terrible idea. As mentioned above why would I waste the coin and cash for the player to then loose 20% quality? Now if traded players were exempt from the 20% that would be more interesting. Or why not have this trading period from the last day of the season to the first day of the next season after the 20% had been reduced?

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast