Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Just logged to say goodbye. This is the most ridiculous change you have ever made. The one transfer per year for the players is perfect but to negotiate with other clubs the last week is just a stupid idea. I am farming young players to sell to other TE players in levels under me and often I buy players from levels above me. A fair way to earn tokens and give good players to the game at the same time. Now you just destroy one of the last good reasons to play the game. Nothing to do with the money, nothing to do with the injury treatments, now nothing to do with the academies. More and more less meaningful the management. So after 6 years 32 lealgues, 6 ch.league, 6 cups and 1 super league it is time to quit this boring game that demands from us to spend our time watching stupid videos but gives less and less in return.
    C yaaa
    sgreenaway1348 and Cope King like this.

Absolutely rubbish. The only thing that matters to Nordeus is spending tokens (meaning spending money) to sign new players. Bye bye Nordeus....
    sgreenaway1348 likes this.

Login just to say im leaving top eleven game...this negotiations changes is realy worst and i start to see the developer wants to make money fast...normal bid will makes the player price overpriced and your tokens can finish fast..that way you will buy more tokens and developer makes money out of it..smart but doom days just started for this game..bye guys, study the changes and see why they did this changes...real reason, money making..pure business..u cannot sustain in the game with bid players in ur team..mark my words

P/s: many people already leaving this game aftr this changes, shall we start new thread on leaving to track how many and show TE team?
    sgreenaway1348 likes this.

Negotiations

Hey people

I have moved up to manager level 41, now my negotiations tab says 'unavailable' and I cannot buy players from other clubs for another 20 days ?!

Is this new?
    Does anybody else have it?

Thanks people
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Season 44
    29 League Titles
    9 Champions League
    1 Europa League
    9 Cups

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    read from the start
    Altiplano and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Do you have it in English?

This change is absolutely pathetic

Thanks
    Season 44
    29 League Titles
    9 Champions League
    1 Europa League
    9 Cups

What do you mean you like it? ***nice and dedicated work banned***
    Last edited by khris; 03-04-2019 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Courtesy.
    khris likes this.
    Season 44
    29 League Titles
    9 Champions League
    1 Europa League
    9 Cups

How come I keep receiving notifications from friends that they sold or bought a player from another manager? A few of them, but still. Are negotiations still available to some managers?

It's impossible to understand making the last week of the season the only one open for negotiations. Thumbs up to one transfer per season but open the window in the beginning of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    How come I keep receiving notifications from friends that they sold or bought a player from another manager? A few of them, but still. Are negotiations still available to some managers?
    I've seen on a FB group that some people received offers for their players, so some can still benefit from negotiations, I'm not surprised, nordeus always do this sh**.
    [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March-screenshot_20190303_141236.jpg
    milpol and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast