Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

I wonder if you can still buy players directly from other managers. Of course, it only works if you can get to their roster.

I wonder how many managers are leaving Top Eleven because of this update. I hope it's a lot.
    milpol likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Nordeus grab us from negociation tokens... Game is ending...

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I've seen on a FB group that some people received offers for their players, so some can still benefit from negotiations, I'm not surprised, nordeus always do this sh**.
    Attachment 118494
    Yesterday version?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I wonder if you can still buy players directly from other managers. Of course, it only works if you can get to their roster.

I wonder how many managers are leaving Top Eleven because of this update. I hope it's a lot.
    You hope it is a loat but in reality many claim they leave but they still play like me!
    And what is the point to hope many will stop playing? To force Nordeus bring back the entire negociation feature like before i bet.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post

yes, there's a lot of them, including me shortly. if you look from the beginning of this thread, there are lots and lots of people who made a new account just to say they're quitting this game )))
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yesterday version?
    With today's date 03.03
    khris likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Honestly I will quit soon without negotiations...it was one of the few exciting stuff...
    TomasoBG likes this.

RBF
    You did this so you can force us buy from the Scouts. You petty thieves and bastards that you are. 8 years if TopEleven played and this is how you repay us? You won't see any more $$$ from me, I'll play with this team till it dies so you won't get to profit from my head anymore. Its It's not fair what you did for us, the good faith people that put in a lot of effort, money and time in this game. You just pushed us to the very limit. After you destroyed auctions, now you buried the negotiations too...what's next? I tell you what's next...a lot of people walk out from this game, especially the ones from the poorer countries like myself that can't go on to infinity on buying tokens. I hope you'll either change something in the advantage of the player or your game will slowly die and your company will disappear.

Best regards!!
    pleasures likes this.

It's anything .. With this update there are too many requests to transfers, I had 16 tokens at the beginning of this season I'm already 1 token for buying 2 players of 6 stars .. I miss a goalkeeper and an attacker that I would not have early in the league because there are too many people in transfers with your update..
    Manager of Marseille OM

Level: 4
    League:🏆 (Lvl 2) - 🏆 (Lvl 3)
    Champions League: 0
    Cup: 0
    Super League: Not Played
    Super Cup: Not Played
    Association:Les Xénons 2.0 (Division Bronze 1 🌟🌟)

#Back negotiations player

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    With today's date 03.03 ������
    So we can confirm that is a issue of this new update.... and that the previous version don't have nego's available...¿? or there's a door there¿? lol

Anyone tried ?

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast